It\'s my birthday!

Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
If it's your birthday, too, what are you doing for your special Halloween birthday? If it's not your birthday, come party it up with us today! BYOCN!!!

Comments

• Shianne CookShianne Cook CapitanMember Posts: 19,882
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Hi Binks Happy Birthday!!!! Happy Halloween also. Today is my Birthday also!! Hope you have a great and fun Birthday!! Purrs, Spook
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Hi Binks and Spook. Happy Halloween birthday to you both.
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 31 October, 2006
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BINKS AND SPOOK!!!! Hope that you have a fantastic Birthday with lot's of extra treats and cuddles!!! Many, Many Birthday wishes and Purrs ~~Leo and Cali~~ P.S. Happy Halloween too!!!
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Happy Bday Binks! I'm celebrating (sort of) b/c I was rescued 5 years ago today!
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Happy Birthday Binks!!!! Happy Birthday Spook!!!! Happy Rescue Day Missy!!!! Happy Howl-O-Ween Everyone!!!!! :0)
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Thanks everyone. I hope you will be staying inside where it is safe tonight. My human sister is dressing as a forest fairy, but it is really cold and she is not happy that her wings won't show. Mommy says it's tough to be four, but I don't know; I'm just two. I got a new catnip-stuffed toy for my birthday. And mommy came home smelling like dogs. She found two dogs wandering down a busy street. One was an adolescent black lab and the other a miniature daschound (sp?). They were so sweet and so scared. Mommy coaxed them into her car, took them to her vet to see if they had microchips (they didn't) and took them to a no-kill pet shelter out here called PAWS. They were happy to take the boys in. Mommy hopes they will find their humans soon because they were so sweet. She said she liked having a dog in the car, except the dogs were stinky and now her car smells. She also broke out in red, itchy bumps all over her arms and chest (she's allergic to dogs - AND CATS!). Mommy is sad because she loved the dogs and got really attached to them in that small amount of time. The little guy slept in her lap in the car. She cried when she turned them over at the shelter. But they are safer there than wandering the streets - especially on Halloween. Mommy has driven all over near where she found them and called all the vet offices in the are to let them know where she took them. But the only important thing to me is that mommy smells funny now and I won't stop sniffing her. I've never met a dog before! Happy Halloween everyone. Send some purrs to those doggies that they find their way home soon.
  • edited 31 October, 2006
    Happy birthdays! Stay safe tonight!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Binks. And kitty kisses to your mom for saving the 2 canines. A good deed, indeed !!! Purrs, The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn