Lucky EMMA!

edited 13 November, 2006 in Cat of the Day & Week
EMMA, enjoy Cat of the Week! You look so happy in your forever home - enjoy your week and may you always be so loved! purrmeowrow be-bop cole

Comments

• Stephanie LitosStephanie Litos Member Posts: 210
    edited 4 November, 2006
    Thanks Cole! And thanks to everycat who p-mailed me. Meowmy and daddy have been on vacation this week and when meowmy finally checked her e-mail she couldn't figure out why I had so many friend requestsuntil she realized I was COTW! I like being cat of the week! I guess I should enjoy the next few days while they last!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 4 November, 2006
    Congratulations Emma. I hope you have a fabulous week and get lots of extra snuggles. Purrrrrrrs, Diego & LuLu
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 5 November, 2006
    Congratulations, Emma! I know you'll have a lot of fun and make many new friends this week!
  • Tamara PaulatTamara Paulat PortlandMember Posts: 159
    edited 5 November, 2006
    purrrs to you, sweet Emma! Enjoy your special week, you deserve it you cutie pie! we left you some treats and a friends request! love, Lucy and Hobbes xoxo
  • Stephanie LitosStephanie Litos Member Posts: 210
    edited 6 November, 2006
    Thanks again everycat! I love being cat of the week! Meowmy and daddy finally came back from vacation and I was so excited to see them. I got extra petting from the both of them! And even daddy, who doesn't really understand the time meowmy and I spend on Catster (he's so silly!), was really impressed that I was named cat of the week!
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 13 November, 2006
    Woah I'm a little late on this one, but Congratulations Emma!!!!!