LOBBY ONLINE FOR THE ASPCA!

Barbara LindellBarbara Lindell Sunnyvale, CA/San Francisco, LMember Posts: 544
edited 13 November, 2006 in Laws & Legislation
Hi Dogsters, Just to let you know that anyone and everyone can lobby online for animal welfare and rescue. It\'s easy-- with the touch of a mouse, you can do your part in supporting your favorite pro-animal welfare causes! The ASPCA has many links to current legislation, laws, and issues that we can support or oppose as animal lovers. http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=lobby_home You can also sign up with the ASPCA for free updates and how you can help! I\'m a busy attorney by day, animal advocate by night. Spending 5 minutes to sign a petition, or revise a letter to my senator is the least I can do for our beloved animal friends and family:) FYI: I do not work for, nor am I affiliated with the ASPCA in any way. I don\'t receive any monetary or other benefits from them, except in helping them get positive legislation passed! Cheers, Calypso\'s Foster Mum