World\'s Coolest, Which Are Your Favorites?

Comments

• Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 14 November, 2006
    Phew! I'm pooped! I've voted for everyone here and their family members, including the entire Cornish Crew! *curls up, prepares to take LONG catnap*
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 14 November, 2006
    We're getting there. Sindri, we're voting for your ffamily right now. We'v got everycat that posted on page 1 in this thread, and most the others. If anyone has extra time, please vote for Lucy, Angel Rylie and me.
    edited 14 November, 2006
    Thanks Zory. I love how you are showing off your skunk stripe in some of your contest pictures :)
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 November, 2006
    OK. We've been voting all morning but our typist has to go out now. We will be back later if any-cat else needs votes. GOOD LUCK to every-cat.
  • JoAnn AlbertJoAnn Albert Allison ParkMember Posts: 4,597
    edited 15 November, 2006
    If its not too late we would sure appreciate it you would vote for us! Thanks and good luck to all kitties! Abigail, Maxwell, Lewis, and Spencer
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Everyone above this post has been voted for (including family members) Good Luck to all!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Hunter, you didn't enter the contest. :( I've voted for everyone here (and lots of others, of course). The competition sure looks tough in some categories. There are some really gorgeous photos entered, several from cats in this Forum. It's going to be exciting to see the finalists. Good Luck to everyone.
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Yeah, I wanted to enter, but by the time I realized it was going on, there were only a few days left. I decided that next year would be my year. Good Luck to everyone!
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Hunter, next year will definitely be your year! :) Abigail, I must say that I LOVE your funny face entry!
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Hey thanks, Lucky Boo! And thanks to all for voting for us - we have done the same to all posted here! Good luck!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 November, 2006
    We have voted for every-cat in this thread and their families. Sorry you got to see it too late Hunter. Thanks to every-cat that voted for us. And we've said it before but we're going to say it again. GOOD LUCK to you all. there are an awful lot of great pics. The Cornish crew.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Oooh, my paws are aching from all the clicking but we are keeping up with the kitties who post here. Thank you for voting for us and I will continue to vote for whoever posts here. Purrrrr
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Thanks to Catster for starting this thread. I would have missed some cute kitties to vote for! Good luck to every cat!!
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Doggone! I didn't see this thread until today!
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Don't worry Hopper, we already voted for you! It's still not too late to catch a few cats!
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Oy vey! Two more large families. ;) Voted for everyone in both families, Daisy and Hopper. I saw some more great photos!
  • Destiny JDestiny J Member Posts: 196
    edited 15 November, 2006
    You all are adorable and it's hard to not give lots of paws each time! We made it in and would love if you peeked at our pics too. ♥ Little Chase's voting page Baby Ashton's Voting Page
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Chase, yours and Ashton's entries are so cute! I voted for both of you.
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Well, I hate to beg but here goes...vote for Oliver, please.
    edited 15 November, 2006
    We are still managing to keep up. This is going to be a tough competition with those sweet kittens.
  • Lucie JasutaLucie Jasuta Colts NeckMember Posts: 1,763 ✭✭
    edited 15 November, 2006
    Wow my paws are sore from all the voting!! I have gotten everyone so far! The pictures are soo cute so everyone get five paws.... It's so nice to see all the beautiful kitties on this site!! I say congrats to all the kitties! Purrs, Ozzie
  • Rebecca FuseeRebecca Fusee TracyMember Posts: 3,048
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Phew... We got everyone here, including their families! There are some really amazing photos in this contest - I still think it's just been too fun to look at them all!! Can't wait until next year already. Purrs, Sasha Hunter, you should enter next year for sure - you look very nice in your photos!
  • edited 16 November, 2006
    Have you seen the finalists? CAT FINALISTS I am in "stretch & yawn" category ! Woo hoo. I know I won't win but thank you kitties for voting for me. There are some wonderful photos there in the finals.
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Ozzie, congrats for being a finalist!!! Scooter, congrats to you too. You have seemed to make it into almost every category. Good luck !!!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Thanks to everycat who voted for me, too. I am shocked (and honored, of course) to be chosen just for hanging out. MOL. Craziest tail? Maybe. Longest? Fur sure! Good luck to everycat in the finals!
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Ray, congrats to you. I didn't reconize you from that angle. MOL
    edited 16 November, 2006
    I am so happy that so many of my friends are finalists. Congratulations to all.
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Wow! I can't believe I made it into the finals! Thanks for voting for me. I am very honored! Mom said that picture of me in the tree is her favorite picture of me : ) Catgrats to everycat else as well!!
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I feel very fortunate to have made it to three finals, with all the great photos that were entered. Same as last year, there were other awesome photos that didn\'t make it to the finals. Our moms and dads obviously think each one of us is the World\'s Coolest -- and they\'re right! Thanks, Hunter, and everyone, for the congrats, too. Ozzie, yours is a wonderful Stretch & Yawn photo -- you absolutely could win! The judges do have a tough job, though. Congratulations and Good Luck to everyone!!
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 16 November, 2006
    Thanks to all who vote for us too! We sure do appreciate it. (had to redo that post now.) Purrs, Louis & Ethan