The A Team needs your love and support!

Randi SachsRandi Sachs San FranciscoMember Posts: 862
edited 14 December, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
I wanted to let everyone know that the A Team has been without electricity, heat or power for a week since the big storms in the Midwest. Even though they can't currently get online, they deserve our love and support at this tough time. We hope they'll be meowing here again soon!

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Purrrring for the A-team. I hope everyone is able to stay warm.
  • Rosie CRosie C East BayMember Posts: 8,674
    edited 6 December, 2006
    stay safe A team!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 December, 2006
    AWWWWWWW we are all purring that things get better very soon for the A-Team. We miss you guys. purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring The Cornish crew.
  • Sara HoffeeSara Hoffee Bloomington/NormalMember Posts: 8,936
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Hoping for the best! We're thinking of you guys!
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Oh no!!! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and lots more! -Morris & Family
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Our family is purring for you too, A team! Sophie, Danny and Benjamin
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Oh!! My poor A-migos!! :( Hope you three have lots of warm blankies and give your Human lots of cuddles!! They dont have puffy fur like us! Purring for the Team.... ~Chey~
  • Holly AndersonHolly Anderson NormanMember Posts: 11,734
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss for the A-Team! I hope you all are keeping each other warm!
  • edited 6 December, 2006
    The CT and I have been very worried...the last they posted was just before the storms and they said they might be cut off from electricity. Purrs for safety, warmth and strength for The A-Team and their dog and human family. Thank you for passing on this information, HQ! purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Can\'t we send them a snail mail message? Meanwhile PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for our friends! From all of us.
    edited 6 December, 2006
    PURRING REALLY LOUDLY
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Oh, no! I hope they're keeping warm. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to the A Team.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Oh dear! Hope they are doing okay. Cats are warm cuz they have lots of fur, but humans. . . well, they weren't so blessed. We miss them, but are more worried about them! Purrrrrrrrr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr! Lots of purrs and crossed paws: Squeakers Thanks for the message HQ!
  • Sandie PiperSandie Piper KamloopsMember Posts: 584
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Thinkin of you all. Purring really hard that everyone will be okay. My whole family is purring for the A Team. Bless you all. Purrs, The Piper Kitties
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 6 December, 2006
    oh my goodness! Poor A-Team and Family! We are purring away that they stay as warm as they can!! Many, Many, Many Purrs for them!! PURRRRRRRR PPURRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 6 December, 2006
    Oh, that's terrible. Purring for the A-Team.
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Sending lots of warm purrs your way, A-Team! Purrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrr.... We hope you're finding some way to keep yourselves warm and look forward to seeing you back soon. Purrs, Toffy and Vanessa
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Oh my goodness! I wondered where they disappeared to!! I hope they're ok and get their heat and catputer back soon! *PURRS for the A-migos and family*
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Purring and praying for The A-Team and their family. Love you guys!!
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Hang in there A-migos!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Sure was happy to hear from you. Glad you guys are OK, safe and warm now! Geeee what an ordeal!
    edited 7 December, 2006
    Yay hoo!! The Team is back!!! And Warm!!!!!! Whoooo hooo!!! *happy dance*
    edited 7 December, 2006
    &#9834 We're happy happy cats We're happy happy happy cats We're happy happy happy happy cats Cuz the A-Team is back! Woo! &#9835 *bounces out door singing Happy Cat song*
    edited 8 December, 2006
    *blush* Awwwww thanks Chey.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2006
    Finally! We got electricity! We got heat! We got telephone! Seven days and VERY LONG nights! The ice storm knocked down a tree that knocked down the pole which pulled the electric and phone wires out of the side of our house. Thousands of houses were without electric and we were the only ones in our little town, so we were down on the list :( The dogs didn't mind at all. Apollo roughed it out on top of the covers. I was with mom under the covers. A neighbor gave us a propane tank with a heating coil so we had one room warm. Nothing to do at night, except stare and the walls. We had flashlights, a radio, the cooktop of the stove and hot water. Never knew heat and light could be so good! Thank you, everycat. Your purr prayers worked! And we're so glad to be back!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2006
    Welcome back, A-Team! It's great to see you again. I'd hate to have to go through what you just experienced. Purrs, Toffy
    edited 8 December, 2006
    Wow, that sounds so scary! 7 days without electricity or phone? Mommy couldn't handle that, she could barely handle a week without cable internet! Anyway, so glad you're back, and that you're alright!
    edited 8 December, 2006
    Welcome back, A\'s. We\'re so happy you are finally warm and toasty. (I almost wrote tasty, mol!) As Squeaks said, we can barely function without email. You guys should get an Outward Bound award! Purrs from all our family
    edited 8 December, 2006
    Wow, I would croak without Catster!! Sweetie AND The A Team!! Doesn’t get better then this!!! See ya tonight!! ~Chey~
  • edited 8 December, 2006
    A-Team and mom - "Second" Ray for the Outward Bound award! So glad you are okay, and vibrating special purrs to your kind neighbors. Sending tickets to California ASAP! cole