The A Team needs your love and support!

2»

Comments

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 9 December, 2006
    Wow ... I missed all this! Glad you guys are OK and the heat is back on!! Mom went through a storm like that about 13 years ago. It's scary! Purrs ...
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 9 December, 2006
    Although you can't see this - We love you guys and will be purrring for a quick return. You and your family will be in our purrrrayers... Purrrrs from Truman Woofs from Lucky and Love from Jill
  • Lisa HoweLisa Howe ToledoMember Posts: 513
    edited 9 December, 2006
    Wow, we've been out of touch too, mom hasn't let us on. We are so glad you are all safe and everythings back on. Wylie, Baby, Fuzzy, BW and Yoko(the new foster) AKA The Crew
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 10 December, 2006
    Just came across this thread. Glad the power is back and you are all safe and warm.
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 10 December, 2006
    To the A Team and Family we are purrring really hard for you, hope you can stay safe and warm, I'm so sorry for this We are praying and purrring for the A Team PUUUUURRRRRSSSPUUUURRRSSPUUUURRRRSSSPUUURRSSPUURRSSPUUURRRSSPUUUURRRSSS Ashlye & the Troop
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Thank you, everycat for your well wishes and purrs. Yes, we are back . . . . safe, warm and with lights and a phone (and Catster)! We just know it was your purrs that lit the way for the electric company to put up our meter. There is a picture of some of the tree damage on Amber's page http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=119610
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 14 December, 2006
    I'm so glad you are OK, A Team and family! I don't know how I missed this post (probably because I typically don't travel down so far in the forums--stay in Cat Health, Nutrition and Plus)... but anyway, I'm so glad you are all right!
2»