Holiday Random Acts of Kindness from ﮎх٦♀♣

Did you receive a Rosette stating you had received a Random Act of Kindness? You\'ve come to the right place then! Read on and all will be revealed! Season\'s Greetings and Happy Holidays!!!! ﮎх٦♀♣

Comments

• Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 9 December, 2006
    Oh you Question Marks!! ;-)
  • edited 9 December, 2006
    My first ﮎх٦♀♣ Random Act of Kindness is for Truman, Catster ID 210609. Truman simply epitomizes what Catster is all about. He is forever kind and thoughtful, blessed with a deep heart and an even deeper spirit. Truman heads the Social Cats, one of the most popular groups on Catster. Every Wednesday night the Social Cats host a Purr Meeting, where kitties gather to purr and pray for their fellow kitties who are ill or who have gone to the Bridge. Thank you, Truman, for all you do! You are an inspiration to us all. Purrs, Chirps and Love, Tess
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 9 December, 2006
    My first (told) Random Act was a rosette to Lucky Boo: ID: 322500, because he has been through so much lately, and he is finally starting to feel better. Plus he is a Super Stroller just like me, and very popular, Cat of the Week last week!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 10 December, 2006
    I'd like to offer a RAOK to several kitties. PJ Kitty Ashlye Toaster Strudel Ele Anwee Jinx Callie Salem (Loki) Baby Love Muffin, Wallace These kitties and their families were all part of a very special exchange on Catster this year. Some of these kitties had to find new homes ASAP and some of these kitties' took them in. They even paid to get them to their new homes. Now THAT is kindness!!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 10 December, 2006
    Bravo, Daisy! Thanks for keeping it real.
  • Catriona GarzaCatriona Garza Member Posts: 252
    edited 10 December, 2006
    I ran across the cutest kitty today and decided to make him my first ????? Random Act of Kindness. His name is Powder, he\'s the sweetest looking white kitty who happens to be deaf and actually loves water! He\'s also 3 years old, just like me. He and his brothers are a very smart looking family! When I noticed this handsome white kitty hadn\'t yet received a pretty white snowflake, I just couldn\'t resist picking him! ~Neferkitty~
  • Rachael SteinhauerRachael Steinhauer DouglassvilleMember Posts: 1
    edited 10 December, 2006
    I received my first random act of kindness from a very beautiful kitty cat named Neferkitty, #418262. It was vey sweet and I was soo happy because it was my first snowflake. Thank you Neferkitty! It made my boring day at home sleeping a much better day. Meow!!!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 10 December, 2006
    My first random act of kindness goes to Toulouse!! He is such a sweet kitty and is such a great friend to many! He has such a big heart! Thanks for being you Toulouse!!
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 10 December, 2006
    My first Random Act was a rosette to *ASSUR* She is very sick and we all are purring really hard for her to get well Her Mommy needs our support
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 10 December, 2006
    Cali thank you so much for the kind words. That was so very thoughtful of you and made my day. I will cherish and honor my snowflake rosette. This is such a kind gesture you all are doing. Just another reason why I love Catster and everyone in it. Happy Holidays to you all! Toulouse
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 11 December, 2006
    Cali thank you so much for the kind words. That was so very thoughtful of you and made my day. I will cherish and honor my snowflake rosette. This is such a kind gesture you all are doing. Just another reason why I love Catster and everyone in it. Happy Holidays to you all! Toulouse
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 December, 2006
    My first Holiday Random Act of Kindness goes to Hunter, http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=321483&j=t He is always on paw to help and give advice to sick and injured kittys and their worried moms and dads. He has helped an awful lot of kittys who's pawrents didn't know what to do. On behalf of all of those kittys. Thank you Hunter.
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 14 December, 2006
    Thank you Purdie! That is very kind of you. My mom and I enjoy helping other kitties in need. My mailbox is always open for those that have questions or concerns! Thanks again:}
    edited 14 December, 2006
    Well, I guess my big Random Act of Kindness was found out. Well, I bought a Plus renewal for Morris and Family, and I freaked out when he said he was leaving Catster. So I posted it. So he knows, and I think it already started. Good thing he's really not leaving, for too long, that is. But even without the Plus I would miss him and his family!
  • Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 14 December, 2006
    My First Random Act of Kindness of the Holiday is to Leo. Catster ID:323150 I think Leo deserves this because he is such a sweet cat ( not to mention handsome) and he has been a very good friend to many cats and to me as well! He is always thinking of other kitties and making pictures for kitties! I just thought that he deserved it! Merry Christmas Leo
    edited 14 December, 2006
    He's MINE P. Cali! Oops, peace on earth, goodwill toward cat, peoce on earth, goodwill toward cat. Peace on earth goodwill toward cat. Yes, he is a very sweet cat
  • Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 14 December, 2006
    *backs away from Leo* Peace on earth Squeaks! Im not trying to steal your tom, just thought it was nice!
    edited 14 December, 2006
    It is! Nice gift for a nice cat.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 December, 2006
    This HRAOK is for our friend Apollo (and his sister Athena who's also a Sistah but I wasn't sure if we're supposed to be giving RAOKs to our own--hehe), for braving a week without heat, lights and Catster and coming back to us as great as ever! Love ya, Apollo! *cheekrubs*
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 December, 2006
    Thank you, Bea, for the wonderful honor of being presented with a Holiday Random Act of Kindness rosette. We will keep it always, thinking of you, our special friend.
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 15 December, 2006
    *runs in excited* Aww..P Cali, Thank you SO much!! That was so sweet of you to think of me!! You are so sweet! I was so excited to get my first ever random acts of kindness rosette!! Yippee!!
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 15 December, 2006
    How about Hailey, #98985, she had another seizure after just getting over an upper respiratory infection. I gave her a rosette.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 December, 2006
    My next HRAoK is to "Tango" he Man , since it's because of him that I get to look so awesome for the Holidays! Love ya, Tango!
    edited 25 December, 2006
    For my second RAOK, I chose Tiger-Lily Brianne (Lily). She\'s a super sweet kitty who I just met a few days ago at the Wednesday Night Purrr Meeting of the Social Cats group - we were both newbies to the purrr meeting. Her page is decorated so festively for Christmas & I thought it would look even better with another snowman Rosette.
    edited 25 December, 2006
    For my third RAOK, I chose Magic. This kitty is so much fun, I\'m afraid he sometimes gets a tad overshadowed by his sweet canine cousin Duncan. I just adore kitties who give more than they receive. This really is a fun cat, his personality actually is just as charming as his name.
  • Sybil RaimanSybil Raiman Las Vegas/Baskin ParkMember Posts: 8,851
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Miss Neferkitty, You are soooooo sweet. You\'re helped me come out of my shell. I\'m usually content just to sit back and let my canine cousin, Duncan, play Mr. Debonair. My first RAOK rosette is presented to Mountain Dew. He\'s really friendly and lives with about 30 other kitties plus one doggy named Chief. His human dad broke his leg just before Christmas so he probably could use a little \"pick-me-up.\"
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Frankie, that's awesome that you thought of Hailey...what a great choice! :-)
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Thank you Neferkitty! That was so very nice of you! You made me feel very special. I will pay it forward asap and I know my sister Ashley has a special kitty in mind for a raok! purrrrrrrrs and kittyhugs from Lily
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Hi Everykitty :) Happy Holidays to all. For my RAOK I sent a rosette to Monster http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=416286&j=t He is a member in my group Black Cats Crossing our Paths. He was sick and collapsing and had to go to the vet's on Christmas! We all hope he gets better soon (he is home now!) and we are all purring for him! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs from Ashley
    edited 26 December, 2006
    Hi Everykitty! For my RAOK I gave a rosette to brothers Nikko and Scooter. They are always there with a kind word and a little story to make you smile or some friendly words of encouragement. Sometimes I let my meowmie read their pawmails to me and my new baby sister TBA and she always giggles and loves to read them! Scooter http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=287719&j=t Nikko http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=287701&j=t purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs from Lily