Anyone Else Eat Natural Balance Premium?

Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
edited 5 January, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
We recently switched from Iams to this. After about a month's worth of transition, Matilda and I are totally on the new food. We seem to like it and are still very shiny and healthy. Just wanting to know if anyone else eats this food and has had good results from it. Our mommy is very obsessive and is always researching everything to make sure that we (and our human sister) get the best of everything.

Comments

• Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 12 December, 2006
    We don't eat it (no Petco in our area--isn't that where it is available??) but have heard only good things about it! Mommy might buy us some when she goes to Florida for Christmas. There is a Petco really close to her cousin's house. Mommy plans to stock up on lots of good healthy food for us!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 12 December, 2006
    Hi Binks!! Me and LuLu eat Natural Balance too. We have for 2 years and we love it. Our vet said it was good and we get good checkups. Mom read the ingredients and thought it looked better than her own diet. Ha It keeps my coat really soft and shinny. You look like you have fur like mine too. Purrrrrrrrs
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 13 December, 2006
    Oh yes, Diego... we thank you for the recommendation. Matilda and I look (and act) very healthy. Mommy just got a new bag today. It took a while to use up all the Iams. Mommy mixed the two together until it was gone to give our tummies a chance to adjust. We're going to try the canned food as a treat.
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 22 December, 2006
    Hey, I just wanted to add that since Matilda and I have been on Natural Balance 100% for a few weeks now, our coats look so much shinier, we have actually lost a little weight (a good thing) and seem quite a bit more energetic. Our mommy has been giving us canned food three times a week, too (I really like Natural Balance Turkey w/giblet gravy). She's very happy she switched us from Iams and we seem very happy, too.
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 23 December, 2006
    Hi ;) Natural balance is a great food and my sisters and I eat the wet natural balance. We have such shiny coats and bright eyes and we are full of energy :) We love it too! For dry we eat Performatrim Ultra cause we all like that. Only me and Ashley liked the dry so my meowmie put us on performatrim because we all liked that. purrrrrrrrrrrrs from Lily
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 23 December, 2006
    We LOVE our Natural Balance canned. For dry we eat other stuff, but that is partly because the Petco is too far away from us and Mommy wouldn't be able to make a quick run over there to buy food.
  • Wendy Kate CasanoWendy Kate Casano Long IslandMember Posts: 249
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Hi, Jasmine here~ hope it's not too late to chime in...I LOVE IT!!! I eat the dry and also Natural Balance is my favorite of all the canned varieties. Previously, I tried Felidae and Eagle Pack, but had bowel issues with both of those others. As soon as we switched over to Natural Balance my poop problems got MUCH better, my coat is nice and shiney, and my mom likes NB's ingredients.
  • Sarah KlearSarah Klear VictoriaMember Posts: 239
    edited 31 December, 2006
    I eat Natural Balance cans. Yummy and healthy.
  • Megan ParnellMegan Parnell Member Posts: 261
    edited 5 January, 2007
    Natural Balance canned food is THE yummiest! Mommy just switch me and my brothers (soooo glad my dog sister is pukey...that' s why Mommy drives almost an hour each way to get NB foods!), and we love it. And I'm a princess and don't eat just anything. Mom promised that when we run out of our Drs. Foster & Smith dry food, she'll try some NB dry food. I said that's okay, but I've boycotted dry food for now. We'll see if that dry NB is as nummy as the wet stuff.