LLS Christmas Card

Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
edited 29 December, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
Mommy got kinda creative and made a LLS-themed Christmas card. She isn't able to do a lot of fancy cropping or anything, but it still looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. Sophine and Cole are riding in on their dogsled There's a big Christmas tree, and Chey and Simba are in it, fighting over a piece of pizza Toulouse is making espresso and lattes Tru is sitting with Marina by the tree Tangee is sitting on a big fluffy chair Sweetie & Lemur are sitting on big fluffly pillows with Cali and Movado Leo and I are sitting on a big fluffy pillow Daisy is sitting on a dresser Sophie is hiding behind the tree P Cali is trying to CLIMB the tree! Christian is in it too with Po and Velvet The A Team are hanging around, so is Morris I have to find a place to squeeze Ray and Gimli and Baby and Coco in, somewhere. It's hard cuz there's cats EVERYWHERE! In the end, Chey is driving the one-horse open sleigh but I think we got most of the LLS -ers in it! If anycat wants one, we would be happy to send them one, by snail mail, of course.

Comments

• Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
    edited 15 December, 2006
    I sent you my address! Im sure the card is great! Sounds very cute!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 15 December, 2006
    Im in it? Aww!! Squeak your too sweet!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 15 December, 2006
    Well of course you're in it Chey! Good Grief, you're a BIG part of LLS! LLS wouldn't be LLS without you!
    edited 15 December, 2006
    Aww, thanks!
    edited 15 December, 2006
    Cards will be on their way tomorrow!
    edited 16 December, 2006
    goodie!!
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 16 December, 2006
    am I in it too? : )
    edited 16 December, 2006
    Oh oh, well, I'll have to look!
    edited 27 December, 2006
    Ooohh Me likey Squeaks!! Very talented!!
    edited 27 December, 2006
    *claps* Ooh goodie! You got it! Uh, some cards came back to me, so uh, you might have to wait a little. Mommy was incredibly busy just before Christmas. We're sorry Leo, Cali, A Team, and Sasha and Zoe! Uh, we'll be sending it again soon, now that things have slowed down a bit.
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Yippee!! I can't wait to get it Squeaks!! I have been checking the mailbox and checking it twice!! I thought it was lost in the mail! Did you get your card from us Squeaks?
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Better late than never, huh, Leo? *sits down in his rocking chair to wait for the card*
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Oh oh! Better get them out then! Without the surprise (candy canes) so they don't come back! Yes, Leo, I got your present! Thank you, it's so cute! Mommy put it on me, and I wore it for two days, then one day while she was gone, I ripped it off!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Oh Good Squeaks!! I am so glad you liked it and wore it!--It was purple like your birthstone!! Squeaks--take your time with your card--I just can't wait to see it!
    edited 28 December, 2006
    I got my candy cane, but it was all smushered.... :D But thats ok... *realizes shes supposed to be on a Catster break and runs out*
    edited 28 December, 2006
    Oops! The A Team's candy cane broke too. The post office sent the envelope back to Mommy, apologizing if anything broke. It was only a candy cane for Kitty's sake!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 December, 2006
    Well, the card is the important thing. It's a keepsake. Can't keep a candy cane, hee hee!