To Soon

Gail GallantGail Gallant Member Posts: 7,138
Sorry to have to say this... but a lil baby Nibbler has lost the fight. Please say a prayer for a safe travel to the bridge. I will watch for him and take care of him http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=427095&j=t

Comments

• Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I\'m so sorry little Nibbler had to leave his family so soon, too soon, but I\'m glad he had love and care for his short life. Deep purrs of sorrow for your family. Love, Honey
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    My whole furry family is so sad about little baby Nibbler. We can't imagine why a sweet little guy like that didn't get to have a long, happy life. At least he got to know the true meaning of love during his life, though, and went to heaven knowing that his life meant something to someone. My kitty Abbie, who is in heaven, loved kittens. I know she has found Nibbler and is taking good care of him now. My heart goes out to Nibbler's family. Jenna
  • Kaci CKaci C ElyriaMember Posts: 511
    Thank you guys so much for the support. It's been really hard lately, I've been trying to go at least one day without crying but so far it hasn't happened. Almost made it yesterday but then I looked at his christmas pictures and lost it again. I am so thankful you kitties at the bridge are watching over him. I miss him so much. He came so far but just couldn't hang on.It's even harder because it is christmas time. And thank you Kitt for posting for me. I sent away for his ashes, I'll probably make him a little box to keep him in or something. I've been carrying around his little sweater too, i don't know but for some reason it makes it a little easier. Thank you all again
  • Gail GallantGail Gallant Member Posts: 7,138
    My mommy got a little pendent like thing ( like a vial) and put some of my ashes in it. She has it around her neck so I am with her all the time. Maybe that would be something to help you. It helped my mommy alot.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    We couldn\'t be be sorrier that the baby couldn\'t stay longer, sometimes we just don\'t understand. Heidi says he is at home at the Bridge and doing wonderfully and they all love him. Our prayers for your family. Gracie, Checkers, and Heidi in Memory
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    Purrs to your family Nibbler.