She Just Disappeared

James KampasJames Kampas ChicagoMember Posts: 1
We woke up the morning of Dec. 10 and Phoebe was just gone! Vanished with no trace. We live in a third floor condo with a patio that she\'s had access to her whole life and never a problem. It\'s a horrible feeling; I miss her a lot.

Comments

• Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 16 September, 2009
    We are purring that Phoebe finds her way home safely. If not that, that she is someplace safe and warm and loving. Purrrrrrrs, Ele', Gimme, and Ambro
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    This is Delyte. I am so sorry that Phoebe has disappeared. We lost one of our cats six years ago, and I know that terrible feeling when you have no idea what happened. We all send many purrs and comforts to you--I'm sure that you have gone through all the practical things by now. It's a heartbreaking thing to happen. ---Delyte & Stella [and their person]
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    Binks and I are hoping that she'll come home safe and sound. We are so sorry.