Our Holiday Wishes and Gratitude to Catster!

Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
edited 22 December, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
I was so tickled pink when I received a snowflake rosette from HQ today -- which I know we all received. I thought we could all take this time to express our Holiday Wishes and gratitude to Catster for all the joy and happiness Catster has brought to us. I know my life has changed since I\'ve been on Catster because I\'ve made so many wonderful friends. Let\'s keep this rolling expressing all our thanks to Catster! MEOWRY CHRISTMAS CATSTER !!

Comments

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 20 December, 2006
    You are right Toulouse! Catster is great! They gave every kit a snowflake! That is so thoughtful. Thanks you HQ we are proud to be catster members! Happy holidays to you all.
  • Chris XChris X BeverlyMember Posts: 3,221
    edited 20 December, 2006
    Everyone is talking about these snowflake rosettes that HQ gave. Zak is the only one in our family who got one. But still, it was a very nice idea of HQ- Zak says "Thanks!"
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 20 December, 2006
    I was just thinking about e-mailing HQ. Thanks for the rosette and the zealies, Catster!! We love you too!
  • Catriona GarzaCatriona Garza Member Posts: 252
    edited 20 December, 2006
    I thought I didn't get one either, but just give yourself a treat and the snowflake will show up. Thank you so much Catster HQ, it really puts us in the Christmas spirit! Oh wow Daisy, I didn't notice they gave us Zealies too!!! How incredibly sweet is that? Catster is just the best! Thank you Catster!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 December, 2006
    We agree with you guys. Catster really is the best. Thanks HQ. The crew.
  • Christy MChristy M Member Posts: 329
    edited 21 December, 2006
    agreed. we love you, catster hq!
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 21 December, 2006
    Thanks so much, HQ! You make this incredibly handsome meezer purr! The Wild Child loves snowflakes- and Zealies too! Meowy Christmas, HQ! Love and Purrs, The Wild Child
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 22 December, 2006
    Thank you for the pretty snowflake! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Casey, Missy, Donny, Marie
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 22 December, 2006
    Good idea Toulouse. Good to see you by the way and Merry Christmas to you! Thanks to you HQ and Merry Christmas to all!
  • Rebecca FuseeRebecca Fusee TracyMember Posts: 3,048
    edited 22 December, 2006
    Thank you, HQ, for the rosettes and zealies! You guys are the best administrators EVER!! Catster has made a huge impact on my life, too, Toulouse, for the better. May all of you have Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! Purrs, love, peace, Sasha, Zoe, and family
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 22 December, 2006
    Thank you Catster HQ for the rosette and Zealias. I am so glad to have such a wonderful place to come and chat with all my pals. Happy Holidays! Love, Ruben, Sj, and Milo