D\'Argo (age 4 yrs) Passed Very Suddenly, Family Devastated

Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
D'Argo passed very suddenly the other day. Completely unexpected. Family is devastated. Purrs welcome.

Comments

• Phyllis JohnsonPhyllis Johnson BeaumontMember Posts: 3,147
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Lots of healing purrs for D'Argo's family... ppppppuuuuurrrrrrrrrssssssssssss, ppppppppuuuuuuurrrrssssssss, ppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrsssssss,puuuuuurrrrrrrssssssssss, ppppppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss, pppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss, ppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss, ppppuuuurrrssssssss, ppppppppppppuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssss
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Purrrrssssss and purrrrssssss and purrrssss for D'Argo's family. So sorry for their loss! NIkko and Scooter
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Lots of purrs for D\'Argo\'s family. They must be in shock -- four is young to go. So sad. Love and comforting purrs, Honey
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 30 December, 2006
    purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Purrs for D'Argo's family. We are very saddened by your loss. The Bridge Angels will look after him for you and show him the butterflies & rainbows.
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Our hearts and purrs go out to D'Argo's family. How very sad...
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 31 December, 2006
    Aw, lots of purrs and heartfelt condolences for D'Argo's family from my family. Puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    edited 8 January, 2007
    I'm saddened by your loss. I wish I knew some way to ease the pain.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 9 January, 2007
    We are all so very sorry, it can be so hard to understand why our family members, pet and Human are sometimes called home, when they are still very young. Our Bridge Sister, Heidi, and all the other Bridge kitty\'s will take good care of him, and his memories will fill your heart\'s with smiles, replacing the sadness, with time. Prayers and Hugs, and Purrs of comfort to all of you. Heidi at the Bridge, Gracie, and Checkers
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 January, 2007
    Our thoughts and prayers are with D'argo and family and this very very sad time.

Bruce The Boss

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 9 January, 2007
    We are so sorry for D\'Argo\'s family. D\'Argo is here at the Bridge and we are showing him around! I also came to the Bridge very suddenly and unexpectedly when I was only 5 years old. I had been born with a heart condition. It was never diagnosed cause I had no symptoms. It is very hard on our mom\'s and dad\'s but hopefully one day they will only remember the happy times with D\'Argo and know that he is waiting for them at the Bridge Purrs and snuggles Nikki and bro, Wally I
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 10 January, 2007
    Sending purrs and love to D'Argo's family. I can't imagine the pain you feel. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Martha EubanksMartha Eubanks Member Posts: 7,349
    edited 11 January, 2007
    My family will keep your family in their prayers. I will be your new friend up here at the bridge.
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 12 January, 2007
    Purrs to your family and you D'Argo. We Bridge kitties are honored to show you around and be your friends for eternity. *headbonks* Biscuit
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 13 January, 2007
    Thinking of you D'Argo and all your family. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, Missy
  • Maggie StrasserMaggie Strasser Morris PlainsMember Posts: 856
    edited 23 January, 2007
    Sending healing purrs to D'Argo's family. Cleo & Smokey, Sprite & Fubar will take good care of him until you all meet again.
  • Meg SandersMeg Sanders BirminghamMember Posts: 142
    edited 24 January, 2007
    I am so sorry.:(( My bro, Black Cat (his one and only name...it seemed to fit him best)was hit by a car a couple of years ago.We were all devistated and my owner cried for a whole hour.Along with my other owner.:-O Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs,Puuuuuuuuuuurs, Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs. :( :(( :(( :(