Single and Looking

Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
edited 24 January, 2007 in Catster Crushes
I'm a single boy and I'm looking for a good girfriend cat. I would be a very unique boyfriend cat,because I am so sweet unlike some cats. I'll tell you a little bit about me and maybe we could go on a kitty date! I love everybody and everything,I will love on even dogs(except crazy hyper ones). My favorite cat food is either canned food or Meow Mix. I AM NOT a wimp,I fight a lot of tomcats,because they come around in MY yard and bug me to death! I am not afraid of most dogs,unless they have mental problems(Sammy) or if they are just plain weird. I am actually a very smart cat,you can just tell by looking into my eyes that I am clever and smart. Well,that's about it,post here if you are a single female!

Comments

• Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Hi there, Hudson. You are very handsome. :) I\'m Penelope, and I turn 8 in January. I\'m kind of spoiled, and my mom treats me like a princess. (Sometimes) I really like food, all kinds. I like Iams dry food, and I LOVE milk. I\'m an indoor/outdoor cat, but I\'m mostly indoors. I don\'t get along with my brother Buttermilk. Anything ealse you would like to know?
  • Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    edited 30 December, 2006
    That's pretty good,wanna go on a kitty date?
  • Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Sure. Where and when?
  • Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    edited 30 December, 2006
    Hmmm....I'll have to think
  • Blaize Luls-Blaize Luls- ~ Somewhere over the Rainbow.Member Posts: 5,299
    edited 15 January, 2007
    Do Ya Wan't To Get To Know Each Other? :-k It Would Be Great To Get Off The Single Circuit! MOL! :))!
  • Meg SandersMeg Sanders BirminghamMember Posts: 142
    edited 15 January, 2007
    Hi!I am Abigail...Call me Abby;)!I would be a great kitty girlfriend because...I am just starting a modeling career,I am pretty,I am nice,and I am sweet!I love dancing and I think you are very cute!Will you meet me at La Kitty Cafe....Tonight or tommoro at 9:00p.m (catster time)
    edited 15 January, 2007
    I guess you didn't get the message in time.MTYL
    edited 16 January, 2007
    Nevermind let's chat first!I met someone else.We aren'tgoing out but I want to get to know you both!Paws,Abby.
    edited 24 January, 2007
    I met someone else sorry.Plus I don't think you liked me anyway.