Fido\'s Birthday

Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Hi, I have something that I am going to put together for fido's first b-day. If your interested in joining in send me a pmail and I will fill you in

Comments

• Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Orca, I would absolutely love to help!! P-mail on it's way!!
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Would love to!!
  • Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
    edited 11 November, 2008
    since fido is not suppose to be on for a few days I guess it is safe to post what I am wanting to do. I am going to make a video for fido for his birthday and I want to include pictures of his catster friends in it. If you are interested in having your pic in the video which if everything goes well will make its debut Monday (fidos Birthday) then all you have to do is tag the photo that you want as fidos bday. You can also pmail me if you have any questions
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Ok kitties the deadline for the photos is midnight saturday. I have been going through and collecting the photos. Fido is a very lucky kitty to have so many wonderful friends. When collecting them though I have ran across some that are restricted ( I am sure you know who you are,:) ) Anyways what I am asking is if those kitties would lift their restriction for saturday only. I will collect all the photos then.
  • Barbi MBarbi M Southern JerseyMember Posts: 4,507
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Orca~ We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be part of the surprise. Purrs, Cocoa & Co. xoxo ;P
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yay for FIDO! He\'s the best;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Well the video is done and you can see it either on the video page, may catster page or in the Black and White Ankle Biters Group. I tried to include everyone that tagged a photo and if I missed you I am truly sorry. I hope that everyone enjoys it and that Fido has a great 1st birthday....;P |bb| :^:
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Orca you did a SUPER job!! Great video. We will be starting a Birthday PARTY thread for Fido at 11:30 so please watch for it !!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Orca, you did such a purrific job!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;