The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    Yeah. ooh, I just blurted that out! With IM and Groups, the forums must serve our purposes in different ways. There are lots of cats "online" right now at this minute, but the forum times haven't changed...so there are many other things to do.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *gives T a hug* Yea, and I certainly try to be a good friend. Gotta leave a good mark behind in case something happens.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Dems is?? But you are so right, the mind can be very powerful. Especially when you have something stressful you need to deal with. Like illness.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *gives T a little punch in the shoulder* Love ya, Toulouse!
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I've had Catster Plus for so long, but for those kitties who don't have it -- can they get into the Forums?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yea they can T. Not the Plus forums though.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yes Dems is!!! *giggles*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Oh, definitely, Toulouse. What some cats don't know - you just can't read the Plus threads. That's why it is good to post in both if it is an event or announcement, or put a fun place outside of Plus so everycat can come.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I think most of the fun on the forums are here in the regular ones. I remember thinking the Plus forums were not a big deal when we got Plus.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I really wish Catster would take some of our money that we pay for Plus and each year give one or two free yearly memberships to a deserving kitty family. Think that would be possible?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    No, the Plus forums are games and info...it really is not exclusive except for having rosettes and the little perks like that! OOps - CT has to run to the store, but it will just take a few minutes... ...carry on, Legionairres!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I dunno T. I know you can buy one for a nother cat though. Sweetie tried to buy me one, but it didnt go through... I bought it, and she traded me for Tru!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *waves* See ya, Cole! I don't know, T. Maybe you could suggest something like that to HQ?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    See ya soon Cole-io!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    We bought Plus for a family. They appreciated it. I don't think Plus is all that big a deal, but I like some of the features.
  • Rebecca FuseeRebecca Fusee TracyMember Posts: 3,048
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *peeks in, breathes deeply* *whispers* Forward thinking thought... I shall return [probably not tonight] to partake of this excellent forum. I think, therefore, I am kitty. *rubs paws together* *backs out, un-noticed except for a "Hey what was that?"*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I got Tipsey and Tiger a subscription for XMAS. You'd think I gave them a million dollars. I'd just like to do something nice for kitties who don't have the means to enjoy Catster to it's fullest. I think Catster could spare that too to be honest. Grrrrrr...... MOL
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi Sasha! Come join us! Tiger and Tipsey are great cats, I wish they'd come to the forums more often so we can get to know them better.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hey Sasha.....come on in! Sophie, they have a heart of gold. A little shy but really nice!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *giggles* Heya Sash!! Wassup? Sorry, cant sneak past this ol' black cat!! *whispers to Soph and T* He likes the Bengals too!! No Steelers!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hey Chey, where is Simba tonight?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Football on the brain!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I was IMing him, but he said he had to go for abit. He said hed be back later! Other then that, he is on my picture!! ♥
    edited 8 August, 2008
    We'll do better next year... whup them steelers!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hey, Steelers are getting a new coach so next year is going to be interesting! *giggles* How are the playoff going? Is New England still in the running?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Anybody watch soccer?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *giggles* Sure!! Yes... I hope the Colts whup them too!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    No Sophie, I never got into Soccer.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    No Soph, sorry... Jewel loves to play soccar though!! Shes very good!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Oh..Sasha stopped by! I don't know much about soccer, either.