The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    I'll be around the building this evening, so if anycat stops by, please Yell!!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    No... but you never know about my lightside twin....
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Is she a local feral?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Pfft. Probably! *giggles* Did it snow where you are Cole? I heard it was snowing out your way.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    More in So. Cali, Chey! There was some snow in the hills behind us...enough to close roads for a while. But I didn't get to see any. Never seen any real ever. It will get warmer now!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Ahh... thats to bad Coley!! Snow is fun!! Human took me out in it again. I think Aragorn was visiting me.... Saw a fluffy black cat that looked *JUST* like him!!!! He was there one minute then gone the next... spooky....
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Well, Aragorn can do those things, Chey...
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I don't care for snow myself. Too cold! I bet it was Aragorn, Chey! The Station looks good, Cole.
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hello everybody! Am I early or late or just on time? I thought I'd stop by and see how things are progressing. It's very charming Cole. It has so much potential I'm excited to see how it looks when you are all done. Is everyone enjoying this crazy cold weather?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hello everybody! Am I early or late or just on time? I thought I'd stop by and see how things are progressing. It's very charming Cole. It has so much potential I'm excited to see how it looks when you are all done. Is everyone enjoying this crazy cold weather?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Oh, Welcome, Toulouse! Yes, yes...the inside is quite good but will need finishing work. The outside is sort of done for now. There is a pic on my page. The trolley is run by the Ferals...best to talk to "The Toff" (he has the best English). It is a bit of a walk from town. The stove is working well, and so far no smoke coming back inside!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Ooo spooky angel kittys!! *shifty eyes* They're watching us....
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Well, you sure helped, Sophie! Don't you be coming out too much if it is too cold! Will be nicer and warmer when I get the rugs...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    It looks fantastic and so warm and cozy. I love pot belly stoves -- anything to sit and get warm. Hey Chey, what's up?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Is that Soph in the trollie?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Honestly, Chey...if you mean around here, you are probably seeing some of The Feral Colony cats! They have been helping me, but are shy.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Yep! She tried it out on the first run!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Do you think they will eventually come in? I've never known a feral cat before. Would love to talk to them if they would be willing. Is Sophie on her way tonight?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Ahh!! Was it fun Soph? Are you all gonna be at P&P?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I think Sophie has a bit of a chill from her snowball fights. Maybe will have sort of an open house on Saturday - tomorrow. Not much to offer but espresso or tea right now. The Feral Colony are descendents of stowaway families...some from Greece, Yugoslavia, Italy and England. So their English varies. When they get used to us here I think they may feel more comfortable.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I'm going to P&P Chey. Can you give me a ride over? I'd like to make a spectacular entrance --- wouldn't you? *giggles*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    My entrances are always spectacular T!! Haha! But sure... shall we float, or take the Diablo?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Okay guys...are you going to take the trolley? After all, it's on rails, so you can't get lost. I may be over at P&P later.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Aww... no Coley??
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I would feel better if you were in the Diablo, Chey! The Toff may think the trolley was stolen.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Well Chey, I've tried floating and love it. Let's try something new I haven't. Is that okay? Cole, may I bring some snacks for the opening? Whatever I can do -- please ask.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I have a bit of a chill, too...been working out here too much!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heehee!! Wait... whos "The Toff?"
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Gee, that's cool of you, Toulouse! I'm not too organized, but will sure let you know!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Aww... poor Coley!! Its warm at the LLS....