The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    The Toff is not the "Toffy" you may now...he is a Brit feral from The Colony.
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I'm sure you are tired from all this work. I'll take care of the snacks for tomorrow evening. Don't worry about it!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Let me clean up and rest a little, Chey! Gee, I'm still a kitten - why am I so pooped!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Well, seeing as how we're in the middle of nowhere, Toulouse...may have to eat what the natives do! Sauteed scorpion, crunchy ants, you know...
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    OK... *gives Cole a big hug* Beware, Attack of the Emoticlones... *giggles* must watch out for that lightside twin of mine!! *climbs into her Diablo---- cant find the pic right now, so pretend, k?*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    scorpion???? hmm... I think I'll bring some pizza....
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Don't forget to take me with you Chey!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Fast-food Free Zone, too, Chey! heh heh. *waves*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I can make pizza! *giggles* I wont T!! Hop on in!! *starts car up, revs engine, throws on her shades* Oh yeaaa...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Okay I'm in. Hey Chey, where are the seat belts? Whoaa....... see you soon Cole. Please stop over later. Love your new place! *holding on for dear life!*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Radio preferance T? Ready to make our Grand Entrance? *extra shades in the glove department if ya like*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Thanks for the shades friend! You pick the music friend. Show me a good time!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *giggles* Adios Cole!!! See ya sooooooon!!! *revs the engine and peels out down the road, swerves to dodge one of the Feral Colony cats*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *oh, man...there goes my shy feral work-force*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Im sorry Coley and Feral kittys!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Thank you, Chey. When I see them, I will pass that on, and let them know we mean no harm.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Have you met many of the Ferals, Cole? I think you said they're helping here a bit.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi, Sophie... Let me take your mittens. Would you care for some tea or espresso, or sort of a latte? I don't have a fancy machine, but can make do.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Yes, "The Toff" - the Cockney Brit who speaks English the best and is the most outgoing, and will handle the trolley. And Ro...for "Stavros" - who is Greek and has only part of a jaw so can't really speak well in any language. And I can't remember the girl kit's name. Very pretty little thing. I think she is Ro's sister. I told The Toff what I wanted and they did a good job by themselves.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Tea would be really good right now, thanks! I can't stay long. How well does that stove work?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    They did a really good job here! So The Toff is like the Head of the Colony? How did you meet them?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I'm just using the top thingy --you see, I am very mechanical! hee hee -- on the pot belly. It is okay for water. *brings tea to Sophie, espresso for himself*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    It wasn't easy! They were just like Chey saw...sort of shadows and it was spooky. Then I realized they were real cats lurking. So I looked around as I had been doing, and their curiosity...same in any language!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *sips* I needed this! That's really too bad about Ro! Poor guy.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    They are only like first generation or originally from their countries. They were in the bigger private boats that come up the river to dock and usually sail out of S.F. Bay, so they go pretty far. They are mostly Mediterranean from what I can tell. "Tito" from what was Yugoslavia - he's another one. I have only met a few. They can go to town without using the old roads and stay around here but get fed every week by some lady. It seems they are part of a neuter and release program, you know how those are...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Cats are treated very poorly in Greece, as I undertand. In Italy, it is different. They are feral, but well cared for. They use the zoo in Rome to get hand-outs from tourists and no humans mind!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Just think what they've seen from traveling the world. But it's not a life I would like to have. Do you think they've sheltered here? How far are we from the ocean anyway?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Are you feeling better, Sophie? You have been out in your snow fort a lot. You're as bad as the ferals!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Good for Rome! Intelligent humans there.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yeah, I need to head in. Still a little cold, so I'll need head out in a few.