The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    About 10 miles...depends on how you go. Not so far, really. They didn't like the cities. They didn't know nice cities, and stay in the rural areas and away from the ocean where it is warmer. Maybe they will move closer to the ocean when the weather is better.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Did that make sense??
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Head in, head out?? Of course it makes sense! With a stuffy head on the way. I am feeling a bit chill myself. Trying to sleep in a sunny spot, but have spent too much time out here and the days are still short.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Gee, I think I better go home and get some sleep!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Then we should both get going. Good night, Cole!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Can you walk if I go with you? Without a car, we don't need to go on the roads and can take a short-cut. Let's go and get you home, 'kay?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    'Kay! Let's go!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *runs alongside* I'm with you - you are not going alone from here! *start off down the side path*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *tacks up framed Mission Statement* We are all misfits somewhere. In Greek, xenos means both "friend" and "stranger." Bring an Open Mind. Welcome! The credo: Experiment. Be curious, though interfering friends may frown. Get furious at each attempt to hold you down. If this advice you will employ The future can offer you infinite joy And freedom. Experiment And you'll see. Emoticon Free Zone.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *claps her paws*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    What are you doing out so late, girlie?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    When a black cat like me gets the chance, shes ALWAYS out late!! Oh, and I walked this time... no Diablo. For the Ferals sake!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Awww....well, let me walk you back. We don't want you wandering around these back roads...what am I doing - you are older than I am!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *wakes up* Sorry bout that... Human zonked with her head on the desk again... pfft! Aww, no back roads? But it is fun to explore!! As long as I dont get the Ferals after me!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    And technically, yes, Im older then you... but mentally... well, thats another story!! Your way older then me mentally! *giggles*
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 167
    edited 8 August, 2008
    And Im older physically! *pats his big belly* Erm... maybe just bigger??? Ah well...
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *Pushing and pulling almost out of breath!* Boy the Station is farther than I thought. Well let me open the door and put this refrigerator inside and set it up. There! I did it. Cole can place it where he wants it now. Wheh! I think I'll sit down for a minute and rest on one of the cushions before I head on back! This sure is a nice cozy place! *Looks around for a good book to read*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Heya, Toulouse! A refrigerator?! Man, how did you do that?? *big hug* oops...okay, I am sooo excited! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *giggles* Dang T, your one strong kitty!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi, Chey... Yeah, gee, what a surprise! T, you are truly one cool cat. *waves at Alex* Better go shopping. Gee. What great friends!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *sits quietly* Gee. Okay, 'fridge and food pantry can be back of the ticket counter where they have storage.... *sits back down* I'm overwhelmed. Okay again...let's go! *gets water to make ice and iced tea; puts spring water in fridge; coffee in cabinet...*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heehee!! How are ya today Cole?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Chey! Are you teaching yourself to appear like Aragorn and Vijay? Isn't this just the best? CT slept late, surprise!, and I haven't had time to think.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Black Cat Magic is powerful Cole. *giggles* Yes, wonderful!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *appears again, but this time with snacks and drinks* I'll save ya a little trouble!! *chuckles*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Just so you use it for the good, Chey, and I know you do! Wonder why they say Black Magic is bad...and White Witches are good. That's silly human talk. I have some biscuits that the ferals make...ground up nuts and dried fruit. Pretty good. Wanna try one?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Big Al! *hugs Al, too* hee hee....you're nice and squishy! Oh, this is great, and great to see you Al! I have heard so much about you, I miss you and hardly know you. I can see why everycat loves you so much.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Well, in the Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, the White Witch was bad!! But yea, I've always wondered that too!! Strange creatures Humans are!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Some magic gave T the strength to get that fridge here, that's for sure! Help me put these things away. The cabinets are clean. The CT believes in magic. Maybe love is magic. There must be a reason some things happen.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *gives Cole a big hug* Heheh... sure am!! Great to see you too!! Nice place ya got here!!