The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    I don't know that book or story, Chey. What did the Lion do?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Thanks, Al! Thought it would be good to have a quiet place where cats 'n' kits could get away...no need to be all party-like or anything...just a quiet friendly place, ya know.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    OK *helps put stuff away* Yup, I agree with that! Everything has a reason, thats for sure! The lion was the king of Narnia. His name was Aslan. He had disappeared, and was like a god too everyone. Then when the white witch came, she changed everything to winter, so it was snowing for about 7 years until the 4 Human kids got there. There was an old prophecy about 4 kids coming. Cant remember it exactly, but the White Witch didnt want it to happen, so she was going to kill them. Then Aslan came back, and everything started changing seasons again... melting pretty much. Its a good story/book/movie. Aslan ends up.... well, I dont wanna ruin it for ya.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 167
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yup, Catster seems to be running out of those! Of course, partying is always fun!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Oooh...The Chronicles of Narnia...is that the one? We haven't read that. I agree. That is really Bad White Magic. Imagine hurting children!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yup!! Human never read it, I'll admit, but we've seen the movie, and read bits and pieces of the story... not the whole thing though.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Yes, partying is fun! Maybe I am just like Chey says, mentally -- CT says I think too much. I sure like to play and can always find something to do, but I have so many questions. Sooo, must be other cats who need to get away and slow down once in a while. I guess in the Beyond you have lots of places to go, huh?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heheh... maybe you should let some of your thinking-ness rub off on Chey... she can use an help she can get! I always liked to play too... if I could reach my catnip pouch. Otherwise, just in dream land! Yes, lotsa places up here, that is for sure!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Vijay just now went to the Cat Side when he stopped being on Catster a lot; before that, he snuck into the Human Side of Beyond and rode around the golf course with our human cat grandpa and uncle. Chey thinks a lot more than she lets on, I think!! Aaak Too much thinking already!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Aww, it is nice he can do that! Sometimes... but there was that time she knocked over a vase, and then jumped on the broken glass. Dont think she was thinkin that time.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Thanks Cole! I am a thinker!! er, well, I have a good imagination anyway!! Ever have a Catster dream? *giggles* They are fun!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Isn't that just sort of being Cat? or klutzy human like my CT? hee hee I think CT bonks into things because she is thinking about other things. If that makes sense. And you should see her when she wakes up! She can do more damage than anycat!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I guess I have to tell. I don't have a problem with smileys or emoticons really, but had dreams about them being all big and floating around and covering everything! That's when I started wearing my shades! I guess that is a Catster dream.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Good thing she has you to keep her in line then!! Human gets clumsy too...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yikes!! That DOES sound scary Cole!!! *shutters* Attack of the Emoticlones, Im tellin ya!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Maybe your human thinks all the time, too. Chey, we did dream about the Catsters here sometimes. You do? I wondered if that was odd, but they are family...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    My Catster dreams are usually just about P&P or somethin... that is where I get alot of my psychotic antic idears from! *giggles* Everyone talks in my dreams too...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *giggles* I wondered if it was odd to... but yes, Catster is just one big family!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Dreams always have ideas. Do the cats actually talk and read poetry and play in your dreams? CT solves problems by dreaming things...but they aren't always the real humans, but are doing things real humans she knows would do. That's when I try to wake her up!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Sure do!! Im always pouncing on kittys and curling up on a big blue cushion by the fire and bouncing off the walls!! Aragorn is in them alot, as are the rest of the A-Team, and the fiends... and Squeaks and Leo and you and Soph and .... and... pretty much all the regulars!! Everyone has there own unique voices too, and personalities!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Gee. Dreaming of real cats and people would be strange. But at least they are "real" and not cats acting like other cats in your dreams! Do they ever tell you say things in the dreams that make you act or think differently about anything?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Dreaming is a good method of problem solving... Human does that too sometimes.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Really, Al?? Phew...that's good to know. I can see in the CT's mind when she dreams and I worry. It's like she will dream something upsetting but not bad, and maybe days later she will see why it was important and applies to something she was worried about or doing at the time. No wonder she wants to be a cat. Then she could just dream about emoticons!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    What treats did you bring? You got them put away so fast, I didn't even see!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yea. Kinda gives you the "what if" perspective of things. Last night was a fun one. Had half real life, half Catster. Started out, me and Human were going for a walk, in a blizzard, and we found this little kitten in the snow. So, I talked (yes talked) Human into bringing it inside to see if we could revive it. So we picked it up and brought it back inside. I finally revived it, then I brought it to the LLS with me.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    WoW. That's a good one, Chey! 'member we were talking about mind bonding or human communications in the other thread? Maybe you are closer than you know. And how you treated the kitten...guess you trust Catster to bring him here. Lots of stuff in there. Lots.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Thats how it works! Cheyanne does a good job of keeping Human out of bad dreams. Dallas comes to Human in her dreams quite alot too. When she needs to know something important, or when something is going to happen, and how to understand. When Human had her surgery, she spent the time in a field, over looking a lake. . . Dallas beside her. They were talking for along while, until Dallas finally said, "Its time for you to go now. I'll always be with you." and then Human woke up.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yep. Gotta love Catster!! Human thinks we are very close.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Dallas must be very wise. Yes, things and creatures we have known can be with us and guide us. Sometimes it is like they are giving permission when you don't understand, the way Dallas did... or let you know things are okay and not to worry. That is very sacred. A real bond. *thinks*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yep. Human misses Dallas very much, but treasures those times she can spend with her.