The Foreign Legion

Comments

• Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 167
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Oh, almost forgot about the treats... Well, there is some tuna, a pouch of salmon rolls from the LLS, chicken wings.... lotsa stuff!! Ooh! Theres also some deviled eggs and cinamin muffins that human made
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Our human cat grandpa came to CT a few times. Sometimes he just popped into a conversation and said something just like him...and just right to give CT confidence. But only a few times. Maybe he feels like she doesn't need so much advice anymore. We know that human dream about people and creatures they know, but it seems it is usually about things they had done, or feeling sad.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I can't thank you guys enough! That sounds perfect, Al. I like that cats can come here at different hours, too. And for no particular reason. Well, the Foreign Legion ad said "Experiment!"
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    People/ Animals in the Beyond never really seem to leave the ones who loved them, huh?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    No problem Cole! But ya know what I think we need now???? *disappears and reappears with a micrwave*
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Not those...not the special ones! It is a wonderful thing.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Sure is!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Big Al!! Oh magic and mystery and the Beyond!! And practical, kind Spirit Cats! Can I thank you all enough for making it nice here?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heheh No need to thank us Cole!! Where shall I put it?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Ummm....maybe on the ticket counter, so cats don't have to go into the back area all the time? I will bring the small coffee/espresso machine later and that can be sort of snack corner. What d'ya think?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    *smothers giggles* I hope the ferals don't think the microwave is somewhere to get warm...
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Sounds good!! *sets it on the counter*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Oooo that wouldnt be good...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    I will tell them. They are pretty savvy. And The Toff can read and write, so it will be okay. I shouldn't make jokes about them...they know more about more than we will ever know. Except Spirit Cat, of course!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    They must be thinkers too?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Yeah, real practical thinkers! It's a real skill to take what you have and make something work from it. We are spoiled city cats.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heehee! we are Though cats dont spoil...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    OOh, You are spoiled by Simba!! Hey, both...I've gotta get back...CT is making noises about doing something humanly useful -- washing her hair! Big Al, please come by as often as you can -- I know everycat would live it! And thank you more than I can say -- happy cat! *waves*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *blushes cherry red* OK Cole, see ya!! *waves*
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I will!! See ya later man!! *waves*
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 8 August, 2008
    A few days ago,wasn't there 5 pages of posts?.....
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Uh, Hi, Morris... ...how many are there now? Come in! Just starting to get visitors and setting up. The throw rugs are coming soon, so it will be more comfortable.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    *waves to The Toff* Thanks for your help! Hi Cole, Morris! Can you grab some of these bags? Went to the Flea Market today...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Woo Hoo...Sophie! Let me grab an end...can you push and I'll lift...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Holy Mackerel! What's in these?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Okay, ready? *gives a good strong push*
  • Desiree JohnsonDesiree Johnson RosevilleMember Posts: 3,736
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi,Sophie...Cole... *grabs a few bags* Geez,Sophie!Flea markets must be special.Mom never goes there.What makes it them unique,anyway?No real fleas,right?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yikes! There better not be any real fleas!!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Hee hee, Morris - didn't recognize you without the grey! Flea Markets are wonderful places! *I hope there aren't any fleas...* You know "one cat's junk is another cat's treasure!"
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Treasure is right! These throw rugs are beautiful, I love the colors.