Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

The Foreign Legion

Comments

• edited 8 August, 2008
    The biscuits are like granola bars, only thin...ground nuts and dried fruit bits. They have a nice taste but are not all chewy.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Would you two excuse me for just a moment? Mom is needed upstairs and I'm curious as to why. Sorry, but I'll be right back!
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Sounds delicious. We should have nuts and fruit in our diet -- so I'm told. Not sure what it is good for but I try to eat healthy!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    So Cole, if you need any help with the Station, please feel free to ask me. I'd be glad to help you out with anything.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    The, uh, digestive system, I think. Like cat grass. I guess the thinking is that as indoor domesticated cats we don't get the nutrients in the right way. Oh well. I leave that to the CT! These are good, though!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Ah, you have done enough, T! We will just relax and let the word spread that there is a place to come where you can drop in and it doesn't have to have a purpose. Just a little out-of-the-way stop.
    edited 8 August, 2008
    The digestive system. Well that makes sense. I leave that to mom too but I hear her talking about that stuff all the time. Where is Chey tonight? Is she stopping by?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Relax..... what does that mean? I have to tell you Cole I have a hard time relaxing. It doesn't come naturally for me!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    She may. She and Big Al were here this afternoon. We started talking about dreams. Interesting. She dreams about Catsters and I started wearing shades because I dreamed about emoticons!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Hmmm. Yes, relaxing. What does that mean to cats who spend 2/3 of their lives sleeping and the rest running at full speed!?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hmmm..... that is interesting. I don't dream about Catster that I can remember, but I think about Catster ever waking minute. My family is starting to worry about me. *giggles* Catster has become my life.
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Uh oh. We are going to a Catsters Anonymous meeting then! When are they, Tuesdays? I forget. Too busy on Catster to remember to go to the meetings!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Did I hear my name?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I joined and I forget to go too. I should though. Come to think of it.... I do have dreams. But this is like a nightmare. I dream someone took my computer and I couldn't log on to Catster! What does that mean?
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi, Chey! Toulouse needs Catsters Anon counseling!! Talk about dreams!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi Chey! How are you my friend?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I'm sorry I had to run off. Something hit the side of the house and we had to investigate. Hi Chey!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Hi guys!! Oh? I dream alot...
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    aak. What "something" was it?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Heya Soph!! *headbonk* Whats up??
    edited 8 August, 2008
    I have this dream that someone comes and takes my computer and I can't log in to Catster. I hate mom to go anywhere because she can't type for me! Does anyone else feel this way?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Well, these biscuits the ferals made are good. Have you tried one?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Yes.... I wish I could be on Catster every second of everyday!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    What a relief to know I'm not the only one with this problem!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Told you they were good! And "healthy."
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Oh, a loose branch from the neighbor's tree got caught in a wind. It doesn't seem to have caused any damage, but we'll have to look tomorrow morning. It wasn't a big branch, at least!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Mom thinks she'd be on Catster way too much, if she didn't have to work!
  • edited 8 August, 2008
    Waddya think, Chey? Isn't it normal to feel sort of lost at first and then the addiction begins when you make friends?
    edited 8 August, 2008
    Its snowing here... Human opened the door and whoosh!! Snow ion my face!! COLD!!!!
    edited 8 August, 2008
    It is really bitter cold here but fortunately the wind is calm. They say it will be one of our coldest nights. Mom and I got out the heavy quilts to snuggle in tonight.