We\\\'re moved now

Amanda LockabyAmanda Lockaby Gainesville, GAMember Posts: 156
edited 18 January, 2007 in Cats & Travel
At first we were both (Flower and I) traumatized because it smelled so weird at this new place. Mommy put us in the bathroom w/ a litter box some water and our cage when we first arrived. Once all of the extra people left she opened the bathroom door and let us come explore the place. Flower being brave and all was the first to dare the area - he found all the hiding spots and played with mommy and daddy. A little while later I decided I would come check the place out. I was and still am this morning very partial to their bedroom closet because I can hide behind some boxes...but I\'ve stepped out a couple of times to see what everything was. This morning when mommy woke up and took her shower- Flower and I followed her everywhere. This place doesn\'t seem that bad....and the good news is, mommy opened the blinds for us so we can look out the windows today.

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 18 January, 2007
    Sounds like everything is going well. SOme kitties take a little longer to adjust to new environments. As long as everyone is eating and drinking and using their litter box, then all is well!