Traveling by Air

Liz SmithLiz Smith SeattleMember Posts: 3
edited 18 January, 2007 in Cats & Travel
I was just featured in the article How to Travel with your Pet by Air --link removed-- (see below for working link) . As you can see, I perfer my cardboard box to a cat carrier, but otherwise this article has lots of good information about taking your cat (or dog...I guess) on an airplane. There is even lots of airline specific info (like prices, health certificate requirements, carrier requirements, etc.) if you scroll all the way down. I'm an avid traveler, so I know a good article when I see it! If you're thinking about flying with your cat, you should check this out. I made my human read it too.

Comments

• Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2007
    Meows Pounce, Can your Human double check the link? It takes us somewhere else. We would love to read it! Morgan
  • Liz SmithLiz Smith SeattleMember Posts: 3
    edited 18 January, 2007
    You\'re absolutely right! Thanks for noticing! I guess I posted the wrong link!! Here\'s the right one: Travel with your Pet by Air
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 18 January, 2007
    Hey Pounce, that is a great and helpful article and you look fantastic in the photo.