Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Cat stroller Decorations

Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
Hello! Weird question but mom just ordered me a cat stroller. She noticed that a lot of people have decorated theirs and wants to decorate mine too (more for her then me of course) Is there a special type of patch you need to get or will any iron on patch work? Also does anyone know any websites that sell cool patches and decor? Thanks! Love, Ruben

Comments

• Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hey Ruben - Fellow Super Stroller send a pmail to Rocky Ann and Boogers.....they know of some great places!!!!!:-h
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    *giggles* I was just going to say that! Rocky Ann is the Queen of stroller decoration! What is also fun is your local craft store...I have bought myself and my friends little licence plates and they also have things like names spelled out in fake diamonds that you can stick on...Boogers also has a smart Mommy - she sticks patches on with velcro, so she can change them out. %:D% Enjoy your new stroller!!!!!
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    I was just going to say that too! Rocky Ann has the most beautiful stroller ever!! She will tell you everything you need to know about strollers and strolling. Hope we\'ll see you out on the Super Strollers road soon!! Purrrs, Kila:-h
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    There's also a link on the Super Strollers group page for patches. I don't think I can get iron on ones, cuz we don't have an iron, Mommy can't sew very well either :( So I think when Spring comes, I'll just put my free Catster sticker on my stroller.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    Eve- Where did you get your license plates? They sound really cute. How did you attach them to your stroller? Thank you everyone for your help. Rocky ann let me know where she got her patches so im excited. Love, Ruben
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    Hey cutie Eve *blush* , Hey Rips!!!:-h Ruben I got my license plate *HERE* Free shipping too!!! %:D%%:D%
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    Ruben we have the AT3 too, and you can see where we posted our plate *HERE*
    Awesome! Thank you boogars! Im so excited to get my stroller it just stinks its so cold out. I am going to have to get my very own kitty license plate too.
  • jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    Just in case you have one near you Ruben, we got our licence plates at AC Moore craft store...they aren't personalized, but they say cool things on them! Things like Off Road, SuperStar, etc...We put them on with old bread ties! *giggles* We also put on cool key chains that have those big type grabber things on them..they fit right on! Rocky Ann has cool streamers..did you see them? I hope you have lots of fun decorating! :))
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    Just in case any other new strollers are interested : Patches- any iron on or sew on BUT you use double stick velcro squares to stick them on. (home depot/savon etc) And the velco easily has come off for me everytime with no damage to the stroller. I think because of the water repellent material. ebay or www.purplemoon.com Bells will screw on the side bars of the stroller: BIKE BELLS Amazon.com you can also find bells or streamers. I even have a horn now just for looks (too loud!). I used shoe strings to tie on my license place in the back. Keychains or something similar are cute for hanging on the zipper pulls. For the AT3 I like to Velcro a stuffed animal or something on the front triangle right in front. I usually like to velco a little something on top of my stroller too :)) Right now I have a HK keychain on one of my zipper pulls that says \"Super Lover\" =; ;c; I love to Stroll ;c;
    Thank you so much for all your help kitties. My stroller will look so cool thanks to you.