quiz: are you like a kitten or grown cat

answer these: are you playful? what type of cat food do you eat? when do you get up and go to sleep? do you poop alot? how did you get your name? do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend: are you in a group? =D>=D>=D>=D>

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 February, 2007
    are you playful? Oh yeah--I live to play!:D what type of cat food do you eat? Nutro Natural Choice Indoor (though the mom's recently put me on the "Weight Control" formula :r) when do you get up and go to sleep?Whenever I feel like it do you poop alot? Well, *I* don't think so, but the human who cleans the box might beg to differ;) how did you get your name? The rescue group that saved me gave it to me do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend: Oh, I just love the purrety grrrls on Catster, I have lots of friends but I'm not ready to settle down are you in a group? Lots of them! CATSTERHOLICS!!!, Kit Kat Club, Lucky Black Cats, Sunrise's Catster & Dogster Brothers & Sisters, The Kitties' Club, The Pound Puppy Project, The Social Cats, and Trekkies!! :)
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 6 February, 2007
    are you playful?-----Heck yeah! what type of cat food do you eat?-----Natural Choice Weight Control when do you get up and go to sleep?-----Whenever do you poop alot?-----Umm, average?? how did you get your name?-----Meowmie was wanting Cheeto's when she saw me at the pet store getting food for Fatty do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend:-----I have a crush on Grace. We haven't had our first date yet. are you in a group?----BBC, Bad Boy Club, owner
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 6 February, 2007
    are you playful? Sometimes. Depends on what mood I'm in! what type of cat food do you eat? Iams Indoor formula when do you get up and go to sleep? About half hour after my Mommy goes to bed, and a while after she goes to work. When don't I sleep, that should be the question! do you poop alot? About normal, I guess how did you get your name? Aw geez, I know I've told this story alot, but here goes, AGAIN! When my Mommy brought me home, her friend Jen was holding her, and Mommy had her show me the food and water dishes and the litter box, then Jen set me down and I started wandering around my new home, and as I wandered, I squeaked, I still squeak to this day. Anyway, Mommy heard the nameSqueakers on an episode of the Cosby Show, so, since she relates alot to TV, she named me Squeakers. lMy original owners named me Brownie, but Mommy didn't like that name. do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend: Yep, Leo. What a hunk! are you in a group: Many, many many groups: ﮎх٦♀ Intelligence For Your Life Minnesota Kitties !! =^..^=4 The Love of Cats =^..^= ! **Girls just wanna have fun** *Super Strollers* I'm Not Orange; But I Am Proud A Catster Winter Carnival A Friendly Feline Hide-away All Kitty-All The Timeâ„¢ Are You Cute? As the World Purrs Best friends group Books Featuring Cats: Read Any Good Ones, Lately? CATSTERHOLICS!!! Calico Cuties Calico Owners & Lovers~ Cat Lovers Unite! Cats Club Cats Underfoot Cats Who Drink From the Glass! Cats in sinks Catsters Mews Cheerleader Kittys Curious Kitties Friendly Kitty Friends I Knead You Kit Kat Club La Kitty Cafe Minnesota Pet Love Minnesota kitty kats Mischif Makers Multi-Colored Cats Club Must Love Cats POTTY PALS Patchwork Calicos! Prayers for Pets Purrs and Paws The Black and White Ankle Biters The Social Cats Therapy Pets What a Cat Wants White paws
  • edited 6 February, 2007
    now me are you playful? when my owner starts petting me what type of cat food do you eat? purina when do you get up and go to sleep? i'm a barn cat i hunt, i go to bed at3 am do you poop alot?no how did you get your name? i was a "star" at hunting, jewel, my owner saw me and my crew (those family members not on catster) black (he died) pee-wee and me star bring home 1 mouse in each mouth. do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend: Tico with love is my girlfriend are you in a group?» !! =^..^=4 The Love of Cats =^..^= !! ♥ Steve Irwin Memorial ♥ Snoop Dog BeagleysA Match Made in Heaven As the World Purrs Hudson Valley NY Pets The Black and White Ankle Biters
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 7 February, 2007
    are you playful? Yup! what type of cat food do you eat? Eukanuba Indoor Chicken and Rice when do you get up and go to sleep? Not at the times my Human wants, thats fur sure! do you poop alot? uhh what cat doesnt? how did you get your name? From my "warpaint"... Im named after the indian tribe... just spelled different do you have a girlfriend/tomfriend: Yup!! :) are you in a group? Yup! Some Of The Groups I'm in: !! =^..^=4 The Love of Cats =^..^= !!, ☼Krazy Kitties☼, ♥ Steve Irwin Memorial ♥, ♥ The Pet Poetry Group ♥, *****Dogs and cats named after earth's elements or places*****, ****Trouble-makers Anonymous****, ***Black*Beauty***, **Big Mouth Pets!**, *We ♥ Animals*, *~Wild and CRAZY Cats~*~But We LOVE Them!~*, I'm Not Orange; But I Am Proud, A Catster Winter Carnival, Accident-Prone Pets, All Kitty-All The Timeâ„¢, All of us who drink from the faucet - or other running water!, As the World Purrs, Bad Cats, Beautiful Black Cats and Dogs Unite!, Best Friends Animal Society, Black Beauties, Black Cat Society of Catster, Black Cats Crossing our Paths, Black, Books Featuring Cats: Read Any Good Ones, Brat Cats!, Cat Circus, Cats that Act Like Dogs, Cats Underfoot, CATS WHO LOVE DOGS (=, Cats who love keyboards (computer, Cats With Cartoon - Tv- Movie- Names, CATSTERHOLICS!!!, Cheerleader Kittys, Cincinnati Bengal Pets, Crazy cat antics, Cute 'n' Innocent Lil Devilz, DON'T MESS WITH US!!, Embrace The Darkside, Felines with Creatures, For the Married Kitties!, For the Tonks!, Frends of Skeezix (FOS), Funny Zone, Goldens, Halloween Club, I'm the only one, Intelligence For Your Life, Kit Kat Club, Kitty Couples, Kitty Kindergarten, Kitty Mafia, Kitty Training School, Kitty Walkers, La Kitty Cafe, Love 'em? Fix 'em., Lucky Black Cats, Marvelous Meezers, Middle School and High School Moms, Mischif Makers, Miss Catster Beauty Pageant 2006(Contestants), Miss Valentine Will Give Your Cat A Free Psychic Reading!, Mixed Breed Cats, Mouseworks, Must Love Cats, Mutts 'n' Mixes, Paws with Claws, Playful Pets!, Psychotic, Pups and Kitties are Friends!, Royal Cats, SIAMESE LOVERS Around The World!, Star Wars Legend, Stray No More!, Sunrise's Catster & Dogster Brothers & Sisters, Terrific Tonkinese's, The "My Cat Likes To Sleep In Boxes" Group, The Black and White Ankle Biters, The Black Cats Club, The Disney Group, The Evil Cat Club, The Kitties' Club, The Late Late Show Fan Club, The NFL Fan Club, The Order of the Black Cat, The Social Cats, Tiger Colors, Trekkies!!, Viva La RevolMEWtion, ^^^^Cool, ~*Bitter_Evil_Cats*~