Lovers Lounge!

Hilary DuffHilary Duff HuntsvilleMember Posts: 240
edited 8 February, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Candlesand chocolate. Hearts on fire! Sound nice? It's all at the Lovers Lounge! We offer wines and chocolates to get the mood going and keep it flowing with a romantic dinner by candle light, afterwards come into the lounge with smooth jazz playing softlyin the back. It's a purrr-fect date, at one place! Menu for Restraunt: Wines and other bevrages: Red wine All kinds---glass 5 treats bottle 10 treats White wine All kinds. See Red Wine prices Water 1 treat, sparkling 3 treats Meowgaritas 5 treats Iced Tea 2 treats Lemonade 2 treats Catini 4 treats Meals: Tuna in lemon glaze 7 treats Beef Roast with choise sauce 8 treats Stuffed Chicken Breast 5 treats Shrimp Salad 7 treats Catfish and White Sauce (very good, recomended) Platter for two: Beef roast (1 divied in half), Half Tuna dish, small shrimp salad and a desert! Desert: all 4 treats unless marked Cake: Choco, vanilla, strawberrie. Ice Cream, any flavor. Chocolate Salad, shavings of chocolate with white chocolate "tomatos" and a fudge "dressing", for two or three! 5 treats Cheesecake, with fruit topping Lounge: Pretzles, Ice cream (1 scoop each cat), candy, box of chocolates, brownies (2), and all drinks, we'll mix to order. Pick two of these snacks for 3 treats, each drink is 3 treats! Add to you table: Each is 2 treats Candles Roses, 6, 12 is 5 treats Ring display (for engament, very romantic) Stuffed animal for your sweety, specify animal. No reservations needed, just message me for the "add to your table" suplies!

Comments

• edited 8 February, 2007
    i'll take lemonade please. i'll get the 2 treats
  • Hilary DuffHilary Duff HuntsvilleMember Posts: 240
    edited 8 February, 2007
    One lemonade comin' up! *hand lemonade* Oh and will you give this to Dot? *hands a note to Star. On his way ut Star reads it, "Dot my darling, I love you and can't wait for out first date! *lipprint made with red lipstick* Love, Creamy"* (tell Dot what it says! Thanks)