Foreign Legion Chinese New Year!

5 p.m. Catster Time -- Sunday February 18 Meet at Legion Station – Link on My Page Short moonlight hike over hill to creek for Year of the Pig barbecue & New Year Feast. Time for tall tales and chat, and walk back to Station. All food and drinks provided – bring yourself and any pals who would enjoy this adventure!

Comments

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 15 February, 2007
    *sings* ♪ ♪ If you turn me down once more, I’ll join the french foreign legion Bet you, they would welcome me, with open arms First you love me, yes; then you love me, no I don’t know where I stand Do we march together down the isle Or do I march that desert sand If you think I won’t find romance, in the french foreign legion Think about that uniform with all it’s charm Just one more time are you gonna be mine, or au revoir cheri It’s the french foreign legion for me! ♫ ♫ I'll try to be there Cole.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 15 February, 2007
    Gung Hay Fat Choy!! I'll be there!!
  • Rebecca FuseeRebecca Fusee TracyMember Posts: 3,048
    edited 16 February, 2007
    Poo! I won't be in time! We won't be able to get on the computer until at least 8pm. Ack, Uck, and Dang. I'll think about you, though, if you think about me... Purrs, loves, Sasha
  • edited 16 February, 2007
    Aw...we know there are other cats who may be late...and things never start on time! Take a look, eveycat, no matter the time - just may be a late party. It's not over 'til the Lion dances, as they say. Or something.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 16 February, 2007
    Psst... ya know how you wanted me to read my story? If ya want, I still can, but Im writing a whole new one! I'll try getting it done. (only if ya'd lke)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 February, 2007
    We're coming, but we may be late. Chinese purrs from The A Team
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 17 February, 2007
    Dungy hay fat chore!
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 17 February, 2007
    Just stopped by to let you know I'll be here tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. See you tomorrow........Toulouse
  • Chris XChris X BeverlyMember Posts: 3,221
    edited 17 February, 2007
    My sibs and I will come!
  • edited 18 February, 2007
    Oranges are always a staple at a Chinese New Year Banquet to symbolize Prosperity...oooh, the kind you eat, not you, Frank the O! Glad to have you! Gung Hay!
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 18 February, 2007
    我无法等待!!!!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Whoa Leo! Cool!! Um, what does that say??
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Mommy's in the kitchen making Fried Dumplings with ginger sauce. Friday on Good Morning America they were sharing favorite recipes to serve for Chinese New Year. They said this is to remind us of gold bars or money that is given. So I'll bring them this evening with me. Mom's making enough for an Army. Okay, gotta run to help mom. See you all tonight!
  • edited 18 February, 2007
    Thank you, Leo! I'm speechless! Toulouse, that will round out the menu perfectly! gung hay be bop
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Jotomatecutesi (or however it's spelled) but I see no link on your page Cole
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Squeaks, go down to Other Meows and Purrs. You'll find the Foreign Legion there! See ya there!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 18 February, 2007
    Oh there! I thought there was a seperate website!
  • edited 19 February, 2007
    Thank you Everycat for making it a Wonderful New Year's Welcome!