We lost our little Su-Lin

Lynne McLawhornLynne McLawhorn Olive BranchMember Posts: 93
We are really hurting right now. Little Su-Lin got very sick late last night and went to the Bridge at 5:40 a.m. CST. She never got to enjoy being a member of the Gang. Today she was 2 months old. Writing this is therapy for us! Love, The Gang

Comments

• Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I am so sorry about Su-Lin! That's so sad and even worse since she was so young. :(( My family and I will be purring for you in her loss. Tessa |:|
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    So sorry for your terrible loss. Praying for comfort for the family. purrrrrr Maxwell Thomas Hazel Lucy
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    It makes me so sad to hear of the little babies going to the bridge. My heart is with you. My bridge sister, Abbie, loved kittens. I'm sure she'll find Su-Lin and give her lots of love. We are very sad for you.
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    Abbie and I have Su-Lin all taken care of. She's in good paws. Love, Biscuit
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    Purrs to your people Su-Lin, myself and a host of others will help you here at the Bridge.
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    We\'re so sorry the Baby was called home, that\'s always hardest to understand. Our Heidi will be there, for her, at the Bridge. She\' ll have all the love you would have given her, over a lifetime, and there will never be any sickness or pain. Huggs and Purrs, for your Family