My diary- need help with finding a new song!

jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
edited 8 March, 2007 in Catster Diaries
Hiya everycat! I asked for every kitties help yesterday in my diary. Mom can't remember the song she wanted to add for my page and it's still driving her batty!!!! We are just dying for any suggestions for songs that mention the name Oliver or Ollie... I love the lollipop song I have on now cause my nickname is Ollie Pop. I would just love some suggestions!! I will give you many kitten kisses and hugs (and a rosette too) if you can think of a great one! =;

Comments

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 March, 2007
    Oliver: There used to be a TV show called Kukla, Fran and Ollie, but I couldn\'t find the song on imeem. Also - the musical Oliver, but I don\'t know if the name Oliver is mentioned in any of the songs.

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Chris XChris X BeverlyMember Posts: 3,221
    edited 8 March, 2007
    Yes, Samoa, some of the songs do mention him, most often in the first song called "Oliver!" Humom is an expert on that musical, she was in a production of it in high school. "Oliver! Oliver! Never before has a boy wanted more! Oliver! Oliver!" I don't know about the rest of the lyrics, though ("There's a sooty chimney/Long overdue for a sweeping out/Which we'll push him up/And one day next year with the rats he'll be creeping out") but it mentions the name Oliver at least. You might have a little more lyrical luck with "Oliver (Reprise)," but it doesn't say the name quite as much. And then there's the matter of finding it... I'll try and think of another Oliver song. (Edited on my breakthrough remembrance of the Reprise)