A young marine goes through nightmare to bring back his kitten from Japan.

Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
edited 15 April, 2007 in Plus Informational
First of all partan my girls bad spelling. (MOL) Well any way i think almost about a year ago my 13 year old girl (who types for me) unfortinatly herd the news that her beloved cousin Bill would be going to Japan with a bunch of his Marine friends. She was happy for him because it had been his dream to work in the Marines but scared for him at the same time. (Don't worry i have been keeping my little angle eyes on him) She thought of Bill everyday and couldn't wait till he came home. Today (3-11-07) she just found out from her grandmother that Bill would returning home soon but that he had gone through alot of trouble. See a couple of weeks before he was scheduled to leave Japan he found a little kitten. Now i do not know what kind of kitten it is, i do niot know how young it is, or even if it is a girl or boy, But i do know that Bill fell in love with the kitten. He took in the little kitten (not sure its name sorry:() But he really did have to go through a nightmare to bring it home to America. Now some people may ask why did he go through all of this trouble? Well he fell in love with the little kitty. He is finnally out of Japan for good! so is the little kitty cat! And by the way the cat wasn't the only thing bill brought home......he also brought home a new girlfriend ;) (hehehe) Now My girl Abby can not wait to see Bill, and his miracle kitten, and even his new girl! But Bill is not in Kansas he is visiting some other relatives and will be going to St. Louis (were he grew up) soon. I will keep up dated as Abby finds more on the miracle kitten, and if she gets to she will try to make the wittle kitten his or her own catster page (if she is able to snap some photos) It would be purrrfect if you could say some welcome home prayers for this miracle kitten, and sweetheart Bill. Well i just wanted to share this heart warming story with you. Angle Kisses to All -Emma Kitty & Maggie Moo

Comments

• Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 March, 2007
    What a pawsome story! We can't wait to hear more about the whole family and meet the little kitten!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 March, 2007
    What a lovely story. Please keep us posted. :D

Bruce The Boss

• martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 17 March, 2007
    ah, in a cruel world sometimes, a story comes along that shines with the spirit of the human heart!! our prayers, thanks and blessings to the young marine. he represents our country well with his compassion and dedication to love. please keep us posted and tell him we are smiling from whisker to whisker in california!!! |:|
  • Linda NoneLinda None Member Posts: 371
    edited 17 March, 2007
    beautiful......|:|
  • Maria VMaria V Member Posts: 179
    edited 14 April, 2007
    I was rescued from a horrible pound myself in China. Thank you for that wonderful touching story!
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Pawesome! :D