Happy Birthday to Apache & Amigo!

Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Happy Birthday to my beautiful big sister Apache, and my handsome brother and Best Friend in the whole wide world - Amigo! I am so lucky to have such a pawsatively awesome Cat Family! |bb||bb|:P;P;P

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Apache! Amigo! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to a couple of especially sweet kitties! purrrrrrrrrrrrs and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and kitty hugs! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    You gave us the Men in Pink and now the Babes in Blue. You are generous and wonderful kitties! I hope your day is full of treats and treasures, surprises and more! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| from Lily
    edited 11 November, 2008
    babybluekittypurrrrrrrrrrrrs on your very special day!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to YOU! (both) MOL Enjoy your special day! You deserve it! whiskertickles from Smokey ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ConCATulations on your special Birthday! I hope you get lots of treats and catnip and fishycake! I had chicken yesterday on my birthday!! purrrrrrrrrrrrs from Quattro ;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    furrry purrrrrrrrrs and meows and best wishes on your Birthday. I hope you have a meowvelous day! headbonks from Tammy |bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Woo Hoo!!!! Happy Birthdya Apache & Amigo. ;P We hope you have a super day today! Purrrrrrs & love, Diego & LuLu|:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    To my sweet and lovely Apache :r:r:r I hope your day is pawsome, and know that I wish I could be with you! I have this small *gift*and some pretty *flowers* for you. They pale in comparison to you though :r hugsssssssssss and smooches from Tyson
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh, you wonderful kits! Happ happy birthday(s) ;c;
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c; Happy, Happy Birthday A & A !! ;c;;c; Enjoy your special day ! You ARE a pawsome family ! ;P:P;c;|bb|;c;:P;P
  • eva pennyeva penny chehalisMember Posts: 528
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday!!!! ;P :P ;P :P
  • emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to you both! Have a lovely day! |bb|
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to two very pawsome kitties!!! ;P ;P ;P ;P ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; :P :P :P :P :P Zipper, Arwen, Amber and Morris
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you so much everyone! We didn't know our little brother was gonna let the "Cat" out of the bag. We have beautiful warm weather here for the first time just for our Birthday! We are having such a great day! Oh Tyson - thank you - Apache blushed bright red, runs in the kitchen, hits Mom on the leg - "Mom is my passport here yet? Huh Huh Huh???? Please Mom call the Embassy????" Mom just looks at Apache and says "Sure little one - I'll call tommorow". Apache disapointed that she can't call right away goes and sits on the porch looking for planes flying overhead. Purrs Apache
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meows - Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes! Our big sister even came to celebrate with us. Mom is making her a page tonight - so look for Jessica. Morgan's present was the best of the best! He went to see the Eye Doctor today and his cornea's are 100% healed. His vision is perfect cat! He even gets to cut back on his eye meds. Since he can see now - he's the funniest little brother a cat could have. That shrimp loves to attack my tail and jump on me to wrestle. Purrs Amigo
  • Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY APACHE AND AMIGO!!!;c;;c;;c; Many many more birthdays may come your way!!=D>=D> You are a very special bunch,and i wish you a day full of treats and cuddling time!!%:D%%:D% All the best,your Giotto;P
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Apache and Amigo Happy Birthday!!;P;P Have a purrrrrrrrrfect day lots of love and purrs Smudge n Bob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY APACHE AND AMIGO....You both are great, sweet, wonderful, fantastic, (etc) cats. Hope you have a pawsome day.;c;;c;;c;
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope you're having a fantastic birthday, Apache and Amigo!
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Apache & Amigo;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday to you:P:P:P:P:P:P Hope you are having a pawsome Birthday|bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| Love Ashlye|:|
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Apache & Amigo:P:P:P:P enjoy your special day;P;P;P;P;P;P Hope you get lots of extra treats|bb||bb||bb||bb| Love Jinx|:|
  • Kelly CaracciKelly Caracci Member Posts: 1,848
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P Happy Birthday Apache & Amigo ;P;P;P :P:P:P:P:P:P We really hope you are enjoying your Day !!!!!! |:| Purrs, Rips and the Gang
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    YIPPPEEEEEE !!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY APACHE AND AMIGO!!!!!!! We hope that you have a really pawsome birthday!!!! Bestest Birthday wishes!!!! Purrs~~Cali and Leo~~;P;P;P:P:P:P:P:P;P;P;P|bb||bb|
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Scooter and I wish you two the best birthday ever! You guys are great!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Apache andAmigo!!!!!! :P:P:P:P I hope you have a wonderful birthday, both of you!!! ;P;P;P;P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to a couple of cool kitties. You are right Morgan, Apache is beautiful and Amigo is one handsome fella. I hope you both have the best birthday ever!!!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P Grover
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Apache and Amigo, you guys are the greatest! My whole family sends birthday greetings! I won't list them all, you've already had a long day! Just wanted to say... H :P A :P P :P P :P Y B :P I :P R :P T :P H :P D :P A :P Y !!! Love you guys! Hannah & Family
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    oops!! I'm a bit late....but then that's the problem with me sitting is Africa....the time difference!!! :)) But, better late than never.... so.... Hope you had a HAPPY CLAPPY LOVEY DOVEY SUPER DUPER TREAT-FILLED PURRY CUDDLY FURRTASTIC BIRTHDAY!!!!! You are two super cool cats!!!!!!! ;c;%:D%|bb|:P;P%:D%;c;
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy happy Birthday Birthday Apache and Amigo! |bb| (had to say it twice since there's two of you. :)) Hope you had a pawsome birthday. ;P Sorry we're late. We really need to meow with our typist. Tessa and sibs :P
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Sorry I'm late getting over here, but I wanted to send big birthday wishes to Apache and Amigo! Hope your day was special and you can party all weekend! Samoa Calvin Violet ;P;P;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky