Today is my LLS Annifursary!

Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
One year ago today, Selket invited me to come to Pizza and Poetry, where they were going to have an early birthday party for her. I agreed to come, even though I was very scared. I had only been on the forums for about two months and I thought P&P moved way too fast for me. I could hardly catch up! But Selket and the Fiends and the other kitties made me feel welcome. Then, the alpaca came out, and they were having rides, and I got freaked out again! I still love LLS, and P&P. Now that the Fiends are finally back, including Cole, I am even more happy! Happy Early Birthday to you Selket :-$ oops, sorry, you wanted to keep it quiet :-# Long live the Late Late Show!! ;c;;c;;c; When I started going there, it was Late Late Show Act II, now it's Act III, hopefully, it will go on to be Act 100 (sorry, don't remember the Roman Numeral for 100, think it's X, but not sure)

Comments

• Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Congrats, Squeaks! :) My first LLS post was on October 26, 2005, when I posted the first reply to Vijay's thread. All the cats were dressed up in preparation for Halloween, and we joked about it being like a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. That's how "Wild and Untamed Thing" came to be our unofficial theme song. The Late, Late Show.... (By the way, the Roman numeral for 100 is "C," like in Catster!!)|^|
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Catgrats Squeak! ;P