My Birthday party is right here

edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Hi, lets celebrate cause it's my birthday party today so grab a cat cola and chat awile

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo Jake!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!! CONCATS!!!! |bb| Hmm...think I will have a cat cola, thanks! *sips delicately at the drink*
  • Cyndi MorhaimCyndi Morhaim San DiegoMember Posts: 523
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Is it your birfday today Jake? I can't remember the day you tole me was yours! If it's today then we are 1 day apart! No wonder we are best buddies!! HAPPY BIRFDAY! *takes cola and puts up glass for a toast* Here's to JAKE!! ;c;;P:P
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jake! and meeeoooooowwyyy moooore!! be-bop cole
    thanks everyone *Quickly drinks up a cat cola* Oh myy gosh I need more more and more so I can burp
    sorry to inturupt but I am jakes sister he hates me anyway My name is Isabel I hope you think I'm cute
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Jake, sorry I missed your birthday! :r Hope you had a great one with plenty of naps and catnip cola (and burping! :)) ) ;P|bb|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oops! Sorry we missed your birthday, Jake, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!! ;P :P ;P :P Purrs from The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I'm sorry I missed your party. I would have brought some kitty pizza to go with the soda. That makes for some great kitty burping! Hope you had a great birthday!
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Belated Birthday! :P Sorry I'm late (as always), and I hope you have some leftover cake! Hope it was happy! |bb| Purrs, Percy ;P
    everyone I have heeps of food so i'll give you some and my birthday is still on