The petition for YouTube to not show animal abuse!! Please sign and save a life!

124»

Comments

• Tony BlackwellTony Blackwell Cardiff, WalesMember Posts: 1,019
    edited 8 April, 2007
  • Julie CatrionaJulie Catriona BabyvilleMember Posts: 33
    edited 11 April, 2007
    I signed it and passed the link on to all of my animal loving friends. YouTube is a great site, but at the same time they have to crack down on videos that depict abuse, foul language and any other kind of negative behavior!
  • Tony BlackwellTony Blackwell Cardiff, WalesMember Posts: 1,019
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Thank you so much baby! 1265
  • Tammy RiveraTammy Rivera gadsdenMember Posts: 466
    edited 22 April, 2007
    Got it singed and sealed and hopefully it will get the message across that they do need to be held accountable... Thank you for getting this petition going and we all need to sign. Please keep us informed of the out come of what happens. Mz Isis and Family...|$|;c;=D>
  • Amy BurchfieldAmy Burchfield Shaker HeightsMember Posts: 145
    edited 23 April, 2007
    Signed! =;
  • Sandy BonvouloirSandy Bonvouloir MonktonMember Posts: 129
    edited 23 April, 2007
    1333! Just signed and will pass along to all I know... =;
  • Elizabeth WrightElizabeth Wright Member Posts: 129
    edited 23 April, 2007
    THat's awesome! I have a q, though, what is it banning? Because a lot of the vidoes of cats falling off things I don't think are abuse.
  • Elizabeth WrightElizabeth Wright Member Posts: 129
    edited 23 April, 2007
    But htere is nothing funny about a cat, dog, animal, or any person getting hurt. I really don't get why people think there is.:((
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 23 April, 2007
    1337!
  • Kyra DavisonKyra Davison Crazy CatvilleMember Posts: 412
    edited 24 April, 2007
    We signed it over here! I really hope something gets done about it. Mum was sent an awful video a year ago on youtube, of a man hurting a dog, and there was a lin of of dead ones behind him. Youtube did nothing to take off the video. I will surely be cross posting this! 1,342
  • Raea FitzRaea Fitz StagecoachMember Posts: 16
    edited 25 April, 2007
    We signed too. Thankfully we haven't seen any videos like the one Zero mentioned, that's really, really sad. I'm sorry you had to see that. :(
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Thanks Bageera! You are sweet, it was a horrifying video, but even more horrifying nothing was done about it! Ps, Mumsie and I have been cross-posting, and so far successful!!! ;c;
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Our mom has signed the petition, and will pass it on to all the animal lovers she knows. How sad and sick to think that this would actually be broadcast and considered entertainment. My mommy said she hopes there is a special place in Hell for anyone who abuses animals (and children and the elderly as well). God Bless the human who found out about this and started the petition. Please keep us posted on the results. Emma - wishing all the cats and dogs could sign as well!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Our mommy also said she will post this message and link in a Delphi Forum she is in - \"Absolute Best Cats\". She knows we can get more signatures this way. Emma
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 25 April, 2007
    :-h Yes please everyone sign the petition and pass it on. A group of us started this over a month ago, and the proper authorities have been notified about the boy in the abusive video. We now have the petition that we want to get more signatures on before we deliver it to YouTube in person. |$|
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 25 April, 2007
    :-k If there\'s anyone out there who has a knowledge of or interest in the link between animal abuse :r and human violence :r please feel free to contact me. I am trying to write a treatise on this subject to send to news outlets to try to get them interested in this subject. Thanks!!:h:
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Sorry - double post
    edited 25 April, 2007
    Do you mean how animal abuse can be linked to sociopathetic behaviour? That is my Mumsies specialty!!! (Mum: I would not call it a "specialty" yet, however, I am a Psychology student and may be able to help you out) (it's late)
  • LeAnna WilkersonLeAnna Wilkerson Kansas CityMember Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited 27 April, 2007
    Thanks for letting us know about this! Meowmie just signed it! Riley ^..^
  • Elizabeth CharonElizabeth Charon San FranciscoMember Posts: 523
    edited 28 April, 2007
    Hello everyone! I changed the goal to 2000 so we can make maximum impact. I really believe if we all work hard and spread the word we will get there in no time! Rest assured, I am working very hard to generate more support!