It\\\'s Our 1st Birthday!

Julie BennettJulie Bennett TorontoMember Posts: 280
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
It\'s our first Birthday and we\'re so excited we can\'t stop meowing! We\'re having a drop in at our pages, so just drop by and leave a message in our shout boxes, and have some cake! ;P

Comments

• Julie BennettJulie Bennett TorontoMember Posts: 280
    edited 11 November, 2008
    It's doubly fun since there is the two of us celebrating together! :P We feel like such big boys now!
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c; Happy Happy Birthday Marvin & Milo ;c;;c; Hope yer having a furrbulous day in good ol\' Hogtown!! I\'ll drop by for some cake since we\'re practically neighbours. ;P:P;c;|bb|;c;:P;P
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Marvin & Milo!! We hope you get lots of catnip, snuggles and treatss for your birthday. :) |$||$||$||$||$||$| :P:P:P:P:P:P Party on-- Louis & Ethan
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you Sullivan, Ethan and Louis! We did get spoiled with lots of treats and affection. :P If we had known birthdays were this fun we would have had one a long time ago! M&M
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday! ;P I'm late AGAIN! I've gotta fire my typist! :)) Hope you had a pawsome day! :P |:| Percy and sibs
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy belated Bday! Hope it was a good one!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 11 November, 2008
    1! Congrats ;P That's the most important day of a kitten's life, for that is the day you become a cat.
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 11 November, 2008
    1! Congrats ;P That's the most important day of a kitten's life, for that is the day you become a cat.
  • mary markeemary markee BoiseMember Posts: 79
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Belated Birthday,Marvin and Milo! We hope you had a great one=; ;c;;P:P;c; |:| n purrs,Lily,Peachy and Kitty
    edited 11 November, 2008
    This is so exciting.....the birthday greetings rage on!