I\\\'M FREAKING OUT. AND I WORK HERE!

Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
edited 31 March, 2007 in Plus Informational
I\'m going crazy over the new features we added to the tops of your pet pages. You only see then when you are logged in and viewing your pet pages, and they are just for YOU. Have you ever wanted to send a cool email to a bunch of your friends about your page. Now you can! We\'ll get your address book for you and you can pick which emails you want to send it to. You can save your address book to send more out later when you add new stuff! We also added links so you can modify any of the content on the page. No more going to \'My Account\' each time you want to make a change. Just pick from the drop down box and go! I\'m freaking out because I knew about all these features in development, but I\'ve been using them constantly since we put them live. They are so handy! Or should I say Pawsy! =; :)) %:D% =; :)) %:D% =; :)) %:D%

Comments

• Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 20 March, 2007
    HQ!!! This is furrtastic!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm gonna go test it out now!!! That sure does eliminate alot of switching back and forth between pages!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!! It just keeps getting better and better!! You do such a great job over there at HQ!! We appreciate all of your hard work!! Purrs~~Cali and Leo~~
  • edited 20 March, 2007
    Oooh, we saw it all, and think the emails and especially "Edit Your Page" are just the most clever ideas!! yes yes, thank you, HQ!! The Fiends VIJAY, Selket, Jacques & cole p.s. we are glad you are not freaking out about something Bad...
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 20 March, 2007
    Oooh HQ, we love it. The new features will make things so much easier. Thanks for always coming up with great ideas to make Catster even better!!!! Thanks HQ, Grover, Dexter, Archie, Rhubarb, Junior and Ozzy
  • Michele AshleyMichele Ashley Chattanooga/HixsonMember Posts: 3,161
    edited 20 March, 2007
    HQ this is awsome =; Thanks for all you do%:D% Snow, Meekah and George
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 20 March, 2007
    Wow, I have to go see! That's a very good idea!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Awsome Pawsome!!!!! Thanks again HQ!|:|
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 21 March, 2007
    MOL HQ you about scared the fur off me when I saw who started this thread! I thought for sure something bad had happened....Very sneaky there HQ! Me and all my family agrees that these new things are absolutely pawsome! ;c;;c; Mom noticed it earlier when I was having her work on some of our pages. She really loves the drop down link that let\'s her get to where she can edit our pages quicker! Love it, love it! |$|;c;=D>
  • Lynne McLawhornLynne McLawhorn Olive BranchMember Posts: 93
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Hey Catster HQ! We just noticed them tonight and they rock! Keep up the good work! Hey one question - Do you think it will ever be where we have single sign-on? I am on Dogster and Catster and I have to log in to both. I don't want to use the remember me feature. The Gang's Mom
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 21 March, 2007
    :h: You did it again Catster HQ !!! :h: ;c; Love the new features ;c; =;
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Way to go HQ!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; The new features are furtastic and pawsome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 21 March, 2007
    You Meow HQ ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; :-#
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Pawsome ! =; Pawsome! ;c; Pawsome! =D> Thanks HQ!

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Purrrrfect HQ but I think the Kodamundis have gotten into my page it wouldnt let me send the link to my pal at btinternet.com and it went all goofy |^|
  • Monique ReeceMonique Reece CoronaMember Posts: 775
    edited 21 March, 2007
    I just noticed them when i logged in;c; They're so great i wanna lick 'em!!=;
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Thank you HQ for all these cool new features you have added to our page. I just sent my page to my whole family so they can see my page and understand why I love Catster so much. I also love how easy it is now to make changes and also to make a diary entry. No excuse now for not writing in my diary! Keep up the good work. I never thought I could love Catster any more than I already do -- but you continue to amaze me!=;
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 21 March, 2007
    P.S. I even sent myself my Catster page to see what it would be like. Wow, it even sends your background music, videos, live animations..... everything! I can't wait to hear what my family has to say. You really outdid yourself this time Catster. ;c;
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 March, 2007
    As usual you guys just keeping sending us more and more surprises! Way to go HQ!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$| Morgan and his Cat Crew
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 21 March, 2007
    Pawsome stuff HQ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; But you totally scared us with that heading :-O
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 21 March, 2007
    We never would have guessed to ask for some of the stuff you did. That makes it so much better. You guys are really smart. Thanks!! ;c;%:D%%:D%;c;
  • Christina FarmerChristina Farmer VictoriaMember Posts: 227
    edited 21 March, 2007
    THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH HQ!!!!!!!! There's 8 of us, and Mommy had pretty much given up on editing our pages cause it takes FOREVER!!! These new features make it so much quicker! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! =D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%=D>%:D%
  • edited 22 March, 2007
    I love the new features HQ, but try not to stress to much :r:r
  • Elizabeth CharonElizabeth Charon San FranciscoMember Posts: 523
    edited 22 March, 2007
    Yes, these features are the bee's knees!! Now all we need is a chat room and a way to throw away all of our bulk mail at once at Catster would be PURRRfect!! =;=;=;
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 22 March, 2007
    HQ these is grrrreat! Mummy is pleased too because sometimes our catputer gets v....e....r....y slow MOL! Thank you HQ - Love it! Keep up the pawsome work! Purrs, Giz and Max Oooh and HQ.... any chance of the group admin thingy being sorted.... you know, selected family members? Cheers dudes!
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 22 March, 2007
    My sisters say they love the new features!
  • Joanne LamsteinJoanne Lamstein GoshenMember Posts: 1,911 ✭✭
    edited 22 March, 2007
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *giggle* :))
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 22 March, 2007
    MadCatNikki, do bees REALLY have knees? That'd be nifty! Almost as nifty as these features. HQ does it again! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Keep on rocking it!
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 22 March, 2007
    Kewl idea to import our email address. But I am not able to do so :(( I have earthlink. :-#
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 23 March, 2007
    I kept seeing this topic, and thought some secretary was mad at HQ, or something! I was afraid to click on it! HQ, You are wonderful! We LOVE the dropdowns. They help immensily! Now how about working on some different theme or color picture borders! Meow!
  • Christina FarmerChristina Farmer VictoriaMember Posts: 227
    edited 24 March, 2007
    A chat room!?!?! I LOVE that idea!!!! Hey, HQ, since the updates are endless ;) can you start a catster plus chatroom???? I think it\'s a great idea!!!! =;
  • Krissa Dutton-SchandelmaierKrissa Dutton-Schandelmaier Member Posts: 36
    edited 24 March, 2007
    We love it too....and we must have been on Catster while you were actually setting up the new features because they were on my page, but not Basil\'s. Meowma thought that it was because this was something for new kitties and then, whoops, there they were on Basil\'s page. Yay! Thanks for the new stuff, HQ. We love Catster! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;