Happy Birthday Smokey! We LOVE You!

Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Happy Birthday to my sweet sisfur Smokey! Have a wonderful day and I know mom is going to give you lots of treats and extra special attention! Love Quattro ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    You are a sweet and wonderful sisfur Smokey :) You have been so nice to me since the moment Mom brought me home. Have a purrrrrrrrrfect day! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Smokey!! Happy Birthday to YOU! hugss and nose kisses from Ashley |bb|:P|bb|:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Ahhhhhh thanks my dear sisfurs! I don't feel a day older than 3! MOL purrrrs and bonks from Smokey :-h:-h:-h
  • Brittany TisdaleBrittany Tisdale Bartlett/MemphisMember Posts: 726
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;PH;PA;PP;PP;PY;P :PB%:D%I:PR%:D%T:PH%:D%D:PA%:D%Y!!!!:P Hehe, Happy Birthday to the queen of the day! Hope you get lots of extra attention and treats and snuggles. Purrs and bonks, Sapphy Doodle
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Smokey! Hope you enjoy your day! Love and purrs, Gizzy and Max xx ;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Sapphiedoodle, Gizmo and Max!!! I'm having a pawsome day! purrrrrrrrrs from Smokey %:D%%:D%%:D%
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Smokey! ;P We hope you have a pawsome birfday! |bb| Purrs, Percy, Murphy, Sawyer and Tessa :P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I have said it, but I will say it again because you are such a sweetie pie... H |^|A|^|P|^|P|^|Y|^| |^|B|^|I|^|R|^|T|^|H|^|D|^|A|^|Y dear Smokey!!!!! Have a furtabulous day!!!!!!! ;P Luv, Snowy, Queenie and Toby
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Purrday!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks everypurr you are all so sweet : ))))))) And look! My friend Sapphydoodle made me a cute Birthday pic! Thanks Sapphy!!! I wuv you! :c9:c9:c9 :P:P:P:P:P:P:P
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    OMC! Smokey! You never said a word!!!! I feel like such a bad boyfriend!!! Let me try to make it up to you: *sings* hmm, hmm, me me me me.....ahumm jingle birthday, jingle birthday, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride with you in a one-horse open sleigh....eeeeeeeee. Jingle birthday, jingle birthday, jingle all the way.... I am sending a big hug and kiss and snuggles your way. I wuv you Smokey! Scooterpooterpie;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Smokey! I had no idea! (I do know a special some-fuzzy has a birthday coming up in April, though) Anyway, Smokey, I hope you have the bestest day ever! You are soooooo wonderful. *hugs and headbonks* Nikko=;=;=;=;=;=;=;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Scooterpie! :) I wasn't sure if I was going to reveal the fact that I was getting older MOL There is a bit of an age difference between us! MOL kissses and smooches for you! Thank you Nikko you are a sweet guy! Thank you to everypurr who has left a post here today, I appreciate it so much! I am going partying tonight so I won't be posting again until late late late tonight (early tomorrow) THANKS!!!! purrrrrrrrrs and hugs from Smokey ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h Hi Smokey! Hope you have the bestest birthday ever you Canadian cutie! ;P:P|bb|:P;P|bb| Enjoy your day, I left you some birthday cake! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Muchos Headbuttos Wally |^||^||^||^||^||^||^||^|
  • Karen BrockKaren Brock TorontoMember Posts: 5,152
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Smokey,,.......tra la la la.....Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Cousin Smokey!! Woohooo! We hope you have had a great day!! Purrrrrs and bonks, Tangee, Tigger, Spot and Po!
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Beautiful Smokey! My family and I wish you a very H :P A :P P :P P :P Y B :P I :P R :P T :P H :P D :P A :P Y Hope your special day is filled with everything your heart desires! :P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ahhh THANKS Wally! Thanks Hannah (and your family!) Thanks PO, Spot, Tigger and Tangee! You are all so sweet and I appreciate the Birthday wishes! :c9:c9 I hope you all have an amazing day!!!! huggssss and purrssss and bonks from Smokey :P
  • mary markeemary markee BoiseMember Posts: 79
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy belated birthday sweetie,hope you had a grreat one;c; ;P:P|bb|:P;P Lily & family:^: