Please vote for me! :)

Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
edited 30 March, 2007 in Plus Occasions
I'm so excited! I made it into the story time contest for SOMC! It's one of Mama's favorite pictures of me, playing in the laundry. Please go to stuffonmycat.com and consider voting for me :) Amber

Comments

• Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 26 March, 2007
    Great job Amber. I'd vote for you but I also made it into the SOMC finals. Best of luck to you. Heck, my mommy is overjoyed that I made it to the finals and she loves the picture of me too. SOMC is a great site, isn't it? Purrs to us both for making it!%:D%
    edited 30 March, 2007
    my computer has been freezing up, so it posted this a bunch. sorry everycat :r
    edited 30 March, 2007
    :?
    edited 30 March, 2007
    edited 30 March, 2007
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 26 March, 2007
    Hi Jack! I was so excited to make it into the contest! And when I saw that you had made it too I was really happy! I think just making it on is really exciting. I just double-checked the site because I thought I had seen Mario post something about it. He put this sentence in the original post about the contest: "There are going to be many winners for this contest, Chronicle and SOMC are planning to print the photo and story of up to 50 of these submissions!" So we have a chance of making it in even if we don't win! ;c;
    edited 30 March, 2007
    Hi Jack! I was so excited to make it into the contest! And when I saw that you had made it too I was really happy! I think just making it on is really exciting. I just double-checked the site because I thought I had seen Mario post something about it. He put this sentence in the original post about the contest: "There are going to be many winners for this contest, Chronicle and SOMC are planning to print the photo and story of up to 50 of these submissions!" So we have a chance of making it in even if we don't win! ;c;
    edited 26 March, 2007
    I loved your picture and your story Amber. I know a lot of us kitties may get into the book. That would be so neat. I've been a finalist several times, but I've never won :(( Mommy is proud of me anyway! I think we may get beat by a cat and bunny team though :-O I am also glad to see the site is being funky for more cats than just me. :)) Everycat seems to be posting multiples right now. I hope Catster gets that fixed.
    edited 26 March, 2007
    Sigh... Beaten by a bunny. :? We've both still gotten support though :) And we're both winners to our mama's! That's what really matters! :)