We\'re one year old today!!

Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Emma and I turn one today, and Mom is trying to think of how to make us feel special -- but we feel special EVERY day! We got treats (just like any other day), and got to sit in the open windows (separated from the birdies by only a strong screen), and had yummy food for breakfast. She even sang to us (but we're not sure if that's a good thing or not). So far, it's been a really great day, just like every day is for us!;P

Comments

• Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yes, Jake and I are one today! And I'm FINALLY getting bigger (although not as big as Jake). Today IS indeed special, but Mommy still wouldn't let me climb the curtains or get on top of the china closet. Hrmmph!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Jake and Emma!! |bb|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Emma and Jake!!!! I hope you have a great day!! ;P :P ;P :P ;P Purrrs, Diego & LuLu|:|
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Jake! |bb| Happy Birthday Emma! |bb| Hope you're having a purry good day! :P Purrs, Percy and sibs ;P
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Happy Birthday Jake and Emma!!! Hope you have a purrific Birthday!! Bestest birthday wishes~~Cali and Leo~~;P;P;P:P:P:P:P
  • Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you all for the well wishes! It has been a glorious day, filled with lots of birdy-watching, sunspot-lounging, catnip-rolling, and in-general good kitty fun. But Mom STILL won't let me climb the fabric blinds (DOH!)! Lotsa purrs...Emmaline and Jake |^|
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy purrday!