Happy Birthday to Lily - She is ONE Today March 28/07

Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Happy Birthday to my sweet and gentle sister Lily... You are so much fun to play with Lily! I love running up and down the stairs with you, and playing hide and go seek in the cubes and tents. You are a pawsome kitty! Love Ashley ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!! *bounces and jumps up and paws a balloon from her page* POP! oops!! :r:)) Well you have lots there Lily..let's play with them later! nose kisses from Leah |bb|
  • eva pennyeva penny chehalisMember Posts: 528
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you..happy 1st birthday cutie Lily..happy birthday to YOU.. =D> Hope that you have a furbulous 1st birthday pretty girl |:| ;P babykitty hugs.....Tucker
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ahhh thank you sisfurs! Thank you Tucker!! :r |$|:P|$||$|:P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb| WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO |bb| Concats Lily!!!! Welcome to "adulthood"...but don't think that means that you must stop playing! Enjoy your day, get spoiled rotten, enjoy your extra treats and send a smooch to your sisfurs!! Lots and lots of luv, Snowy PS: Great birthday picture!!!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Snowy! My friend SapphyDoodle did the picture for me! Thanks for the birthday wishes :) ;P;P;P
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Lily!! %:D% Hope you get lots of treats and snuggles today! |bb||bb|:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HEY LILY!!! :-h Hope all ya'lls folks give you tons of attention, treats and love today! ;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope your day is purrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly pawsome one! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; :P;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to my sister in law to be! |bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to one beautiful gal! Purrrrrrrrs for your birthday! ;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yeah...like my broder said.... Happy Birthday and all that stuff! :P:P:P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Lily! |bb|
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday beautiful Lily. Have a really fun day with lots of extra love, treats and fun. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c; H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y L I L Y ;c;;c;

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 November, 2008
    Sadie! Mountain Dew! Zoey! Teal\'c! Turbo! Mr. Twister! Marquessa! BruceyPoo! Bobbie! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!! You\'re kind and thoughtful birthday wishes mean so much to me :D All of you have a great day! purss and hugs from Lily |:|;P|:|;P
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to a sweet and beautiful kitty with a pretty name !! Purrs, Loki and the kitties from Maine =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>|:||:| |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • Brittany TisdaleBrittany Tisdale Bartlett/MemphisMember Posts: 726
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to my bestest friend Lily!!! %:D% I hope you get lots and lots and lots of extra attention and snuggles and food! Hehehe. Hope it's a great one! Purrs and whisker rubs, Sapphy Doodle ;P;P;P;P;P
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Big ONE! Such a smart and lovely cat already -- watch out world, here comes LilY Meowy more... Cheers to the Birthday Girl! --jacques
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Lily! I am so sorry I am late. Mom was out all day celebrating with her sister, who had a birthday last week! I was thinking about you all day, Lily, luv! *sings* Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Lily, Happy Birthday to you! *gives Lily a big kiss* ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Nikko!!! :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h I missed you too..thank you for singing..how dreamy!! purrrs and purrrs :)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Lily! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! *sings* I am dreaming of a ragdoll birthday, just like the ones I used to know, where the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow..... Happy Birthday Lily!!! We love you!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    MOL !! Thanks Scooter..you sure are a ummm great singer! heehee Thank you Jaques..for the birthday wishes :))
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Lily, you look beautiful today, as usual! I hope you are not mad at me for being late to the party! *hands Lily a dozen red roses and a dozen fur mousies* I missed you too.:r:r:r:r:r
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *bounce bounce bounce* Did you really like my song, Lily? I like to be creative with old classics. *gives Lily a hug and birthday kiss*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you Nikko :r:r *sniffs the beautiful flowers* but don't worry...no party today...I just want a nice quiet birthday MOL I love fur mousies!!!! Scooter, your songs are going to become classics!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Did your mom have fun today??? With her sister? *pats and paws at a little mousie*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh, sorry, Lily. I thought you were having a little party. I am glad you love the fur mousies. *purrrrs and kisses Lily on the nose* Mom was going to go with Auntie tomorrow, but plans changed. She had fun. They don't see each other often enough. She was gone all day, though, which we didn't like. *Scooter bounces by singing his birthday song*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Here Scooter catch! *tosses him a mousie* Oh I know how plans can change! MOL that is the story of my mom's life :) I'm glad you are here now though. I had lots of treats today, and chicken and my mom brushed me for over 20 mins! ohhh purrrss and purrrrrrs love that :)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I am so glad you had a wonderful day, Lily. Your fur looks lovely!!!! *snuggles up to Lily* I sent a few treats to your page and a star for you, because you are a star. *Scooter catches the mousie and sings* Happy mousie to me, happy mousie to me.......
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *gazes at Nikko with stars in her eyes* Thank you Sweetiepants..that was so nice of you! MOL! Hey Scooter..pop some balloons if you want to! Smokey was going to come and help you..want me to ask her?? She's havin' a catnap!