Looking fur single orangie girl fur me furriend!!!

L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
edited 12 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Meowlo... Let me first say me furriend Festus is 2 yrs old he is a mighty fine lookin man kitty... Shhh - his heart was broken by a wee girl kitty lass and he is just wishin to met a new one, he rerry would like to be wif a orangie girl... Here is me catster id 489464 he is on me furriends - I know there is a special girlie fur him and well I know lots a pawties are goin on this weekend maybe I can intro you to him there... Oh I hope sooooo... Jules Vern

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 5 April, 2007
    Meowlo my Julesy!! If there are any ladies intersted, Festus's page is http://www.catster.com/cats/119644 so have a look at the handsome fella! (Although not as handsome as my Julesy :r )
  • Elizabeth CharonElizabeth Charon San FranciscoMember Posts: 523
    edited 5 April, 2007
    Festus certainly is handsome but I think I am a little too old for him. I am 7!
  • Crissy ChambersCrissy Chambers Member Posts: 13,886
    edited 6 April, 2007
    Wow!! Jules is quite a friend. Hi Madcat Nikki. My daddy said you were cute. Mommy was happy to see you were in BOCU as well.
    edited 9 April, 2007
    Mommy just checked out Nikki's page and realized she is in some dogster groups with my doggy sisters and my doggy brother (Sadie, Sparkles & Turkey)
  • Wendy SpiesmanWendy Spiesman FargoMember Posts: 5,343
    edited 10 April, 2007
    Mrrow, I think Festus is very handsome. I wonder if he would like a young, shy girl like me for a furrrend? I like to wrestle and cuddle and give love nips to my mom. (Just gentle little ones.) Molly:^:
    edited 10 April, 2007
    Hi Molly :) nice to meet you. Meeooww to you too. Your purrrrrty. Mommy and daddy say we look a lot a like. I am about 2 1/2 years old. I like to stalk my kitty sisters. They try to pick on me but I don't let them. Momma says they are jealous because i'm pretty. Mommy says I am getting sweeter every day. |^|
  • L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Festus... That is too funny small catster (or dogster) world!!! |$| Are you part of the Gourmet Kitty Group too? If you want they are havin a prom and maybe you can bring a special furriend (or two!!!!) Jules Vern
    edited 11 April, 2007
    I'm not a member of that group. Is it invite only? If not I will most definately check it out. %:D%
    edited 12 April, 2007
    Well Molly & Nikki here is a little about myself. I am 2, will be 3 in August. I am a huge momma's boy. I live with two kitty sisters, two doggy sisters and a doggy brother. I like to leap off the kitchen table and chase my kitty sisters when they provoke me. I just like to lay around and relax. I sleep a lot. I hate it outside. Daddy took me out one day and I ran to the door wanting back in. I am looking for a orangie. Mommy says age doesnt' matter. It's all in how you treat each other. Feel free to pawmail me.
  • L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
    edited 12 April, 2007
    Wow Molly & Nikki you two are lucky girls!!!