Please Read.... I\'m Confused.....

Sara JayneSara Jayne Buckeye StateMember Posts: 115
edited 8 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
I thought I had a boyfriend name Timon and I have heard from him since Valentines Day should I move on... I was getting to the point I wanted to settle down.... But how can I settle down if my kitty other isn't responding to my paw mail. ::sniff:: ::sniff:: I guess I need to move on...... Bye Timon... It was nice while it lasted.

Comments

• Andi LudwigsenAndi Ludwigsen AtlantaMember Posts: 1,314
    edited 8 April, 2007
    *Rainbow* WHY I OUGHTA! *Sunrise* Cool It! *Rainbow* Huh??? *Sunrise* Sorry, my sis can act a bit overwheming sometimes. *Rainbow* Shaddup *Sunrise* No You!! I'll deal with you later. *Rainbow* Meeorow (she sits on her haunches and starts behavin. *Sunrise* Reno, I think you should find someone else. Move on, slowly, it might be hard at first. You should join some groups.. May I recommend Sunrise's Catster and Dogster Brothers and Sisters, The Social Cats, and Calico Cuties. (#s 1 & 3 not very active but we try) I want to be your special friend ok? SK and *Rainbow* Me! Me! I Helped! *Sunrise* Oi! Talk To You Later!