How offen do you get brushed??

2»

Comments

• Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 22 July, 2006
    This sounds crazy, but I always jump up on my mommy's lap when she goes potty and sit there while she brushes me. Not sure how good this is, but it is the only way mom can get me to sit still long enough to brush me. It's a daily ritual and works! smile
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2006
    Mum just got me a new brush, she hasnt brushed me for a while as I tried to bite her a while back when she did it with a glove brush *giggles* I didnt like that at all. She has now got me a normal brush and i love it, love it, love it. I cant get enough of it. I rub around her and headbutt her until she brushes me, I would actually like her to brush me 24 hours a day, but if not, once a day will be okay.

Bruce The Boss

• Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 24 July, 2006
    This may sound silly, but I get \"brushed\" with a flea comb! My vet showed Meowmy how the comb gets all the loose \"under\" fur. I do NOT like the real cat brush, but the flea comb feels nice. And I have long-ish fur, so Meowmy needs to comb me often.
2»