do you need help?

shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
edited 11 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
hi. if you need help you came to the right fourm. I can help with any problem. if it is not being on at all to Breaking up. :) have a question and i will answer it. If you want to know why i choose to do this is because scence i am single i dicided to help with all of you cats ptoblems.:)

Comments

• Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Hello! I have been with my sweet Samantha for a while now and I love her so much! Should I ask her the "big question?"
  • edited 11 April, 2007
    I haven't seen my boyfriend since November.:(( Is it time to break up?
  • Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Yes! Stonewall ask her!:D|bb|
  • Red FangRed Fang Stockton SpringsMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Okay, if you think so. *takes a deep breath* Here goes!
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 11 April, 2007
    stonewall you should ask her if she fells the same way as you. Fizzle you should break up that is too long to wait but if he comes back and explians every thing give him one more chance. okay :):)
  • edited 11 April, 2007
    *smiles sadly* Okay.
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Fizzle if you realy love him wait for him if you do not want to give up hope wait for him. okay:)
  • edited 11 April, 2007
    Well... They say that broken hearts need time to heal. But I got so used to him not being around, I'm just sad that he won't know untill he comes back, if he does. Do you think I should start looking for another boyfriend?
    edited 11 April, 2007
    well i will use maggies last siuation. she had not heard form benson from a long time so i told her to move on and she put up a forum saying she need a new man. well Graystar replied and Benson said his daddy would not let him him on the computer but he was of for about a month or two so just make sure they tell you when they are going to be off the computer. :) just so you know