Bad News!

Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
edited 18 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Our mommy's uncle did a horrible thing and mommy is really upset! We might not be on much if any for the next few days! Mommy is really upset and will be keeping herself busy with house work and time with her family! When Mommy is feeling better we will be back on! We will miss you all! We are sorry if we miss any important events! Also I know that they are not cats but could you please keep Mommy's family in your thoughts and prayers! The Fab 5

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Meowlo Gracie! I don't know what is going on there, but it does not sound nice... We hope everything is better soon and we will think of you and your whole family dear. Luv and purrs, Queenie XXX |:|
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 13 April, 2007
    your family and you will stay in our prayers until ferther notice PUUURRRRRRS, DAPH,SUZIE,GRAYSTAR,and Britty
  • edited 13 April, 2007
    You have my purrs. Hope to see you back soon! Purrs and love, Fizzle
  • Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Well mommy thinks that keeping busy by typing for us will keep her mind off of things. We will remain on Catster. She says there is nothing she can do but wonder why this happened and pray for her young cousin and family. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Good news for our cousin, her half-brother and Aunt are on their way to be with her. Her grandmother is already there with her. She got to spend the night at her house with her mother's fiance. She knows what happened but is safe with people who love and care for her! We will know later once our aunt gets there tonight and talks with the detectives. She might go live with our Aunt or with her half-brother. She might even get to stay with her mom's fiance. We won't know for a while whom her permenant gaurdain may be.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Gracie Ann, please feel free for you and your Mom to pmail us if you want to talk. We are always here, we will try and help, even if its just to listen. Brucey & Family :)

Bruce The Boss

• L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
    edited 13 April, 2007
    You are in out hearts... Jules Vern & my meowmy
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 14 April, 2007
    Good luck to everyone involved, they're in our prayers.
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Purrrrrs to everyone involved. I'm glad you're staying on Catster and I hope everything gets sorted out with your family. *purrrrrrrr* Biscuit
    edited 18 April, 2007
    UPDATE: Mommy just got off the phone with Grandma. Grandma said that all 4 of our cousin's were doing alright (Our uncle had 4 kids). Grandma was just worried about our youngest cousin and our Great Grandma. She hopes that both of them get some kind of grief counciling. Our Uncle's Memorial service is today. He will be creamated. No word on what will happen with our Aunt. They both will be dearly missed and we just pray that God watches over them. My uncle's dog is living with his girlfriend. Thank you everycat that is continuing to keep our family in your thoughts and prayers!