Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Happy 6th Birthday, SMUDGE!! All Day Party Here!!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
My sweetie, Smudge, turns 6 today. Please join the celebrations and wish Smudge a Happy Birthday! *Smudge* Happy Birthday, my princess! I WUV you!! :c9:c9 ;P:P;c;|bb|;c;:P;P

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2007
    ;P:P:P;P:P;P There's lots of food here so please help yourselves! Have some cake Birthday Cake and try some of Smudge's favourite snacks: Temptations Cheese Mashed Potatoes :P Pawty! :P Pawty! :P Pawty!
  • karen ventikaren venti DeptfordMember Posts: 284
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Sullivan You did a great job setting up! we brought some Balloons and favors! ;P Happy 6th BirthdaySmudge! Hope you have a wonderful day partying! We'll be back later! Luv Princess, Alice, Tigger, Thelma & Louise |bb| ;c;:-h
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy 6th Birthday, Smudge! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 15 April, 2007
    S ;c; M ;c; U ;c; D ;c; G ;c; E Hope you have a super duper day!

The Cats in the Clover

edited 15 April, 2007
    Enjoy your 6th birthday, Smudge. I hope it is a day full of love, fun, and treats! Kisses ~ :P:P;P;P

The Cats in the Clover

• Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday Smudge;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday to you:P:P:P Enjoy your day|bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday Smudge;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday to you:P:P:P:P:P:P Enjoy your special Day|bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday Smudge;P;P;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday to you:P:P:P:P:P:P Enjoy your special Day|bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 15 April, 2007
    edited 15 April, 2007
    edited 15 April, 2007
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday Smudge!!! ;P;P|bb|;P;P I hope you have a wonderful day!!
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy birthday Smudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! |:||:||:||:||:| ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy birthday, Smudge!!!!! I hope you have a pawsome day!!! **drops off big platter of Kitty Kaviar** ;P::o;P::o;P::o;P
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy birthday, Smudge!!!!!!!! Have the bestest birthday EVER!!!! :P|bb|:P|bb|:P|bb|:P
  • Tony BlackwellTony Blackwell Cardiff, WalesMember Posts: 1,019
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Hey this is great! I get to go to two pawties in one day! Happy Birthday Smudge! =; :P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P Leida :^:
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy, happy Birthday, Smudge! Have a great day!! ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P Love and purrs, Honey P.S. I\'m 6 today, too.
    edited 15 April, 2007
    *Brings in a big bouquet of pink roses and sets them in the centre of the table* Pink Roses Pink roses for my princesss! :c9:c9 ;P|bb|;P
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 15 April, 2007
    *drops off large bowl of tuna flakes* Smudgie, I wanted to wish you a wonderful Birthday before my typist goes to work. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy your party! Please give my love to Bob.
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Smudge, I just wanted you to know that all the Bridge kitties are celebrating with all you wonderful 6 year olds: Smudge, Gimme, Ele\', and Honey! =D> =D> =D> =D> Have a ball, sweetie, you deserve it! Love, Boomer
  • Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy birthday, Smudge! ;P;P;P Let's party!
    edited 15 April, 2007
    **pops back in** I know Smudge is a Hello Kitty fan, so I brought her a pitcher of Hello Kitty martinis!!!
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Uh Oh. I know a six year old tortoiseshell beauty who\'s gonna have a beauty of a headache tomorrow! MOL ;P:P;P:P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy birthday Smudge!!!!! :P Have a pawsome day!!!!!!!! :P *drops off some catnip cookies * |bb|
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Oh well, we only live nine times, right?! :))!:))!
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday, Smudge! |$|;P|bb||:|:P;P;P:P
    edited 15 April, 2007
    :-hHey everyone, Happy Birthday Smudge! Hope you are enjoying your pawtry! |bb|
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Hi Smudge! ;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday to you! Love; Sammie

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2007
    Happy Birthday Smudge! Enjoy your day... ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

edited 15 April, 2007
    :P :P :P :P Its pawtry time!!! :P :P :P :P Come on Smude....Let's dance! *shake your groove thing... shake your groovy tail... Yeah Yeah, show us how to do it girl!* %:D% %:D% %:D% %:D% |$|