wanted: new love

shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
edited 16 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
hi my name is Szie my first love and married faled with Guy. Guy was about the nicest cat i ever met on catster and i hope to find another. please paw-mail me to let me now about your self. i love to watch Inuyashaalmost every night, i love Cat nip, and i love to PARTY%:D%|$|:P;P

Comments

• Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 16 April, 2007
    I am single and am a 6 month old Buff-colored neutered male. I am new to Catster so I am still exploring. In real life I have 3 big sisters and a twin brother. I also have a puppy sister and brother. I like attention, like to play in our cat room, and sleep on M & D's bed. I am the only cat in my family not taken. My twin brother Ollie is dating Fizzle, Emma is dating Midnight, Luna is engaged to Daph and Gracie is married to Buddy.
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 16 April, 2007
    oliver my brother is Daph. Graystar is getting married to Maggie i am the only one who is single in my family Britty does not care for a mate right now. thank you for posting on my fourm. met me at the greeting cafe? does that sound okay to you?
    edited 16 April, 2007
    I have no Idea where the greeting cafe is.
    edited 16 April, 2007
    SO Sorry Suzie, I meant to post! My brother Ollie is dating Fizzle! I am the single one!
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 16 April, 2007
    i do not mind please met me at the greeting Cafe T.J. :)