Request for personal accounts regarding the recall...

Liz BejaranoLiz Bejarano PhoenixMember Posts: 9
edited 17 April, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
Hello all, I\'m not affilliated with any press or media source, but I have a request for something similar. I\'m an undergrad student at Arizona State University and I\'m majoring in Interdisciplinary Arts & Media. I\'m currently working on a mini-documentary for 2 final projects this semester and I would be grateful for anyone\'s help/input ASAP. The documentary is regarding the pet food recall and I\'m looking for anyone who has been negatively impacted by this event such as: pet illness/death, any problems associated (or thought to be) with any pet foods, medical bills/financial hardship associated with this event, difficulties in finding a new food source, and any valuable opinions regarding this issue. Any types of self-told stories and letters explaining the info are fine (photos/visuals are optional). I can also do an interview via email (maybe phone or Catster IM). I just need personal accounts from pet owners. I would like people to know that these may or may not be used in the documentary, they may be edited for length, they may be voice narrated, they may show up as text--however, I am TOTALLY willing and able to keep identities private (unless you give me permission to use your name). This mini-documentary will probably be 10 to 15 minutes in length, but it has the potential to be expanded to feature length for a possible Senior Project in the Fall 07 semester, seeing as how this is an obviously ongoing issue. You may respond to Miss Diablo Gordita Crumb, my kitty, as my contact info. Please go ahead and Paw Mail me via Catster. If you wish to e-mail me, please contact me via Paw Mail or Catster IM and I will send you my e-mail address. I\'m willing to communicate via Catster (Paw Mail, IM, forums), e-mail, and possibly even by phone. I\'ve checked with Catster and was told to go ahead and post this request. I don\'t believe this is violating anyone and I could REALLY use the help of willing participants! Any response within the next 2 weeks will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration! Sincere Mews, Liz & my kitty Miss Diablo Gordita Crumb ASU West Interdisciplinary Arts Major