Hi we\\\'re new to the neighborhood..

Kathryn CopeKathryn Cope KenduskeagMember Posts: 2
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Some of you have already meet my buddy Terrance, there is also Weezer, Percival (a black kitty not posted yet) and that dog - Tito the spaz - a shrimpy IGgy that I\'m gonna sink my teeth into if he keeps trying to bite my tail! My mommy takes real good care of us. I just had to get surgery and when she didn\'t have the means, she found folks to help get rid of that awful cancer.::o She tries to keep me confined but I don\'t like it and keep getting out of the room - shhhh - I open the door very quietly and climb over the gate. She worries I\'ll get hurt and puts me back. sigh

Comments

• Shellie DeanShellie Dean BadenMember Posts: 330
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Welcome,Tigger. Glad to see you on Catster.
  • Amy BrannAmy Brann DurhamMember Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Hi Tigger! I'd love to be your friend :) I love snuggling!|:|
  • Shellie DeanShellie Dean BadenMember Posts: 330
    Hope you\'re feeling better after your surgery. I know I didn\'t like being confined after they took my leg away, and I became quite an escape artist,too. It\'s only because they love you and don\'t want you to hurt yourself, but I think people don\'t understand how well we can adapt. My three-legged friend Sheldon was up and climbing 2 days after he lost his front leg, and then he got adopted by a nice lady who has another tripod named Shelly, and the two of them just run circles around the other 3 four-legged kitties in the house. Only they had to change his name to something like Cat-mandu because it was too confusing to have Shelly and Sheldon in the same house. My mom wanted to take him, but dad said no more kitties. (Eventually he\'ll give in if Mom whines long enough and she finds another 3-legger or other special-needs kitty that really needs to live with us).:^:|:|
  • CJ BetancourtCJ Betancourt CongressMember Posts: 26,047
    Welcome Tigger! A friendship request is on the way from my sisters and I. Purrs from Ginger Belle and all of Buster's Girls;c;
  • Emmy KasdorfEmmy Kasdorf Member Posts: 57
    Welcome! I just sent you a friend request!
  • c bc b summersideMember Posts: 55
    hi Tigger - welcome to catster! :^: i hope you're getting better from your surgery - i know i wouldn't want to be confined either, but just take it easy with the gate climbing and stuff eh? ;)
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    Heya, Tigger! Welcome 2 Catster! :D I'm sure you'll Love it here......And Making Friends is E~A~S~Y! ;)